or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2500

post #37486 of 41344
Btw, speaking of 4-zip MDR... Can someone PS one in olive with silver zips? I can't do it myself right now since I'm waiting for a new computer, only got access to crappy ones at my job and the phone. I like 4-zip in pretty much all dark colors and some lighter ones if they're vibrant enough, but I'm not sure about olive. Normally I'm pretty good at picturing how something will look but I'm having a hard time with this for some reason.
post #37487 of 41344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsa View Post

Btw, speaking of 4-zip MDR... Can someone PS one in olive with silver zips? I can't do it myself right now since I'm waiting for a new computer, only got access to crappy ones at my job and the phone. I like 4-zip in pretty much all dark colors and some lighter ones if they're vibrant enough, but I'm not sure about olive. Normally I'm pretty good at picturing how something will look but I'm having a hard time with this for some reason.

 

Hard to fulfill this request, the olive calf varies in color possibly more than any other leather.

post #37488 of 41344

Search function usually has answers.

 

Use your imagination:

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/33555#post_6513761

http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/35490#post_6712237

http://www.styleforum.net/g/i/729746/toj-olive-calf-dr-2010-46/

 

Color varies and please inquire within Charly to see if olive calf is still available.

post #37489 of 41344
dumb question but did a size 45 with house measurements (as in not custom) used to exist or something?

or is that just what people who had measurements in between a 44 and 46 refer to their jackets as?
post #37490 of 41344

The latter if my memory serves me correctly.

post #37491 of 41344
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5354 View Post

Search function usually has answers.

Use your imagination:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/33555#post_6513761
http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/35490#post_6712237
http://www.styleforum.net/g/i/729746/toj-olive-calf-dr-2010-46/

Color varies and please inquire within Charly to see if olive calf is still available.

I have searched and found nothing that helped me, that's why I asked for a PS. I've probably looked at most pics in the gallery a dozen times by now, and I've gotten about 3/4 through this thread, so believe me when I say that I actually try to do my homework. I'm not the type of person who ask for things if I can do it myself. As for using my imagination, well... I did say that I'm having a hard time picturing this, right?

Not trying to come off as a dick when you're trying to help btw, just to be clear. I've seen the first two links before but the bottom one is actually useful and I haven't seen it before. Thanks a lot for that one. smile.gif

And I've already ordered an olive calf MDR (3-zip) in early january, just trying to get some ideas out of my system while I still have time to make changes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

Hard to fulfill this request, the olive calf varies in color possibly more than any other leather.

Yea I guess you're right but since I've seen some pretty good shops in this thread I figured I'd ask. Anyway, if that 2010-DR is as close as I'll get I'm fine with it.

The fact that the olive varies so much is actually the reason for my problem. To me, 4-zip is a bit of a hit or miss, I love it in black, dark brown, red etc but hate it in most greys. Like I said before, I can easily picture burgundy being awesome as a 4-zip but with olive I just don't know. :/

Anyway, I'll probably just stay with the 3-zip since I'm certain I'll like that.
post #37492 of 41344
Anyone got Black/Black TOJ0 tracking recently? If so, when did you order?
post #37493 of 41344
Just received my A-2 tracking. Order date June 28.
post #37494 of 41344
^ Nice! Did you order black or brown / goat or lamb A-2?
post #37495 of 41344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joona View Post

^ Nice! Did you order black or brown / goat or lamb A-2?


Thanks, black lamb.
post #37496 of 41344

Just got tracking. ordered 31st July - wool ma-1 + womens bcdr. Have no idea if both jackets are included or just 1 of them. 

post #37497 of 41344

Going for the oxblood Minimalist rider and the Varsity. I'll be a broke but happy man.

For the varsity, what's the best colourway? Navy/blac, navy/grey, black/black?

post #37498 of 41344
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

dumb question but did a size 45 with house measurements (as in not custom) used to exist or something?

or is that just what people who had measurements in between a 44 and 46 refer to their jackets as?

 

it existed

http://alexhong.net/archive/web/2009/toj/2.3/

someone made a cache version of their old site

post #37499 of 41344
Had a pleasant surprise when I awoke: tracking on my brown lamb A-2 (ordered 6/21).
post #37500 of 41344
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnman View Post

 
Just got tracking. ordered 31st July - wool ma-1 + womens bcdr. Have no idea if both jackets are included or just 1 of them. 
Waiting for a women's BCDR here, no e-mail (ordered 22nd July). Might be the MA-1 so!
Edited by ColmDawson - 2/12/14 at 7:59am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011