Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2496
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on silver hardware vs. gunmetal on a MDR black calf? I went with silver (which they recommended) but now having second thoughts. The order wasnt put in long ago and I may need to change a measurement, so im hoping its not an issue. I hate to bother Charly with a change at all, but if I have to, I will only do it once. Why does this this seem like the hardest decision ever?
I was definitely all for silver at first too, but like "ghdvfddzgzdzg" said, it may be more contrast than I want. i guess the whole reason the MDR appealed to me in the first place was because its kind of subtle. therefore, the gunmetal will keep it that way.
Aside from that, I have another question regarding shoulder measurements.My shoulders are 17" across and Charly recommended 17.5" for the shoulder measurements on my MDR. Should I be going to 18"? worried I might not have enough room, but do the shoulders gussets give you that extra room you need? What size the do guys find is best for the shoulders? Id hate to receive this jacket and have it not fit right. its not even about the money at that point, its the wait... Thanks again all for your insight.
I dont know about that...I own a Schott 626 in medium and it fits just about perfect everywhere but the shoulders. it's always been a major problem and never stretched enogh. granted there are no shoulder gussets which doesnt help. that said, the shoulders are the only thing that really worries me. At this point, once my MDR arrives, im probably going to burn the schott and piss on the ashes.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 seconds ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 42 seconds ago
- › BNWT RLPL Tailored Fit Purple/Green/Brown Tattersall (Size M) 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › KOPPING PLANS FOR 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)