Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2494
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey guys, new to the forum. Ordered a MDR not long ago and i've been questioning some of the sizing I went with. Mostly front/back length and shoulders. from what im gathering reading some of this, is that it seems to be a common problem for some of us. I went back and forth in my head before submitting my order because i was under the impression it couldnt be changed. Am i wrong? can dimensions be changed and if so how much time do you have? I feel i was lucky to get an order in and dont want to be a bother. On the other hand, its decent chunk of change and even worse, a longer wait. im thinking I may want it to be longer rather than short cut though. at least maybe another inch or so. im 6' with a 32 waist, do you think 22.5" front and 24.7" back will be too short? also, i measured my shoulders at 17" and Chary recomended 17.5" on the jacket shoulders (which i went with) will that give me enough room? I own a schott 626 in medium now and the shoulders are a bit tight..id hate to have that problem with this jacket.. any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Lastly, thinking im going to have to pick up a pre-owned MDR or DR to hold me over until mine arrives, which hopefully will be just in time for fall. If anyone is looking to sell one in a medium-ish size, let me know. Thanks guys.
disappointing that dark brown goat isn't available any more, I didn't think it was that great 6 months ago but seeing the recent pics looks good. Maybe just want what cant be had hehe.
Also can't help but feel Ari's oxblood calf is still one of the more unique pieces I've seen in this thread, so so tempting.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 30 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › 'Posting Up' at the Club / Bar - Let's Discuss 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)