Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2461
Styleforum Top Picks
There's a few guys on here that I've chatted with that prefer the calf over the lamb. One called it an acquired taste.
I admit there is something alluring about the idea of wearing a beat up black leather jacket well into your later years. There is that GQ article that floats around which features Glenn O'brien's old beat up Perfecto, and it still looks great.
Nice, What color zips did you go with?
I have another toffee tan calf on order to nail down the sizing a bit more... and this time with silver zips.
DR 2010 Toffee Tan Calf with Silver zips. I already have a QDR and thought they would be too similar, but I just said screw it. Toffee tan calf looked too good to pass up with the DR 2010 styling.
Damnit dude. I feel like I need a medium whisky calf in the 2013 DR to complete my life, as I have zero calf. I feel like that model is perfect with calf over lamb, since I prefer the structure it adds especially with the belt.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 33 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 3 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 7 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 8 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)