Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2461
Styleforum Top Picks
There's a few guys on here that I've chatted with that prefer the calf over the lamb. One called it an acquired taste.
I admit there is something alluring about the idea of wearing a beat up black leather jacket well into your later years. There is that GQ article that floats around which features Glenn O'brien's old beat up Perfecto, and it still looks great.
Nice, What color zips did you go with?
I have another toffee tan calf on order to nail down the sizing a bit more... and this time with silver zips.
DR 2010 Toffee Tan Calf with Silver zips. I already have a QDR and thought they would be too similar, but I just said screw it. Toffee tan calf looked too good to pass up with the DR 2010 styling.
Damnit dude. I feel like I need a medium whisky calf in the 2013 DR to complete my life, as I have zero calf. I feel like that model is perfect with calf over lamb, since I prefer the structure it adds especially with the belt.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 5 seconds ago
- › BNWT Eidos Napoli Navy Hopsack Blazer Size 40 fits 38 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald tweed herringbone sportcoat, 38R 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...