or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2460

post #36886 of 40759
Went to SLP, Dior and hilfiger(lol) stores today in NYC and all the SAs were mirin my QDR. Honestly the SLP and dior leathers felt like shit compared to my toj.
post #36887 of 40759
alright, here's a better pic. fit pic another day. too hot atm. sz 46 (sleeve length +0.3" lol). calf. bemberg. excella silver.

11979839624_749abea92f_c.jpg
post #36888 of 40759

Looks awesome, definitely good choice on the calf.

post #36889 of 40759

boner.com

post #36890 of 40759
Yeah! Who wants to wait 6 months for this, right...RIGHT?!
Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by swooc View Post

alright, here's a better pic. fit pic another day. too hot atm. sz 46 (sleeve length +0.3" lol). calf. bemberg. excella silver.

11979839624_749abea92f_c.jpg
post #36891 of 40759
Quote:
Originally Posted by swooc View Post

alright, here's a better pic. fit pic another day. too hot atm. sz 46 (sleeve length +0.3" lol). calf. bemberg. excella silver.

11979839624_749abea92f_c.jpg


Killin' me here.

hugs,
-Mid-august order
post #36892 of 40759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death24xASecond View Post

Nevermind, found some good pics finally. Looks pretty damned good, IMO.

JFetters Toffee Tan looked amazing and had to order one myself. Ordered in August and waiting patiently.
post #36893 of 40759
Quote:
Originally Posted by swooc View Post

alright, here's a better pic. fit pic another day. too hot atm. sz 46 (sleeve length +0.3" lol). calf. bemberg. excella silver.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
11979839624_749abea92f_c.jpg

man, excella zips look great. Congrats.
post #36894 of 40759
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubacca View Post


JFetters Toffee Tan looked amazing and had to order one myself. Ordered in August and waiting patiently.

Nice. Lambskin? My order was probably going to be my only one, so I felt I had to go with the lamb everyone's raved so much over (even though it isn't black...but hopefully that won't be an issue).

post #36895 of 40759

So this is how it feels to wait for a TOJ! With each new jacket posted over the next several months I'll be contemplating...

 

Stick with lamb or switch to calf? Stick with silver zips or change to gunmetal or to black? and over and over.

 

...and of course, the 1/10 of an inch adjustments to my measurements throughout the year ;)

post #36896 of 40759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death24xASecond View Post

Nice. Lambskin? My order was probably going to be my only one, so I felt I had to go with the lamb everyone's raved so much over (even though it isn't black...but hopefully that won't be an issue).

calf
post #36897 of 40759
ordered my ma-1 September 11th, just past week 18. Keep seeing leather ma-1's and it's making me wish I'd gone for one... Also that goretex one nod[1].gif
post #36898 of 40759
with time going by so quickly, 6+ months wait will go by in the blink of an eye. the last leg is probably the worse. i was feeling really antsy near the end of christmas, mainly because i had nothing else better to do than to fart around. admittedly this is my 3843290 toj piece, so i'm use to the wait.
post #36899 of 40759

I ordered a new CWU since I'm too big for my old one, about 15 lbs in 18 months. Someone has to actually follow through on bulking up.

 

At least I'll have a too-small jacket to tide me over for the next 6 months. Expect a CWU to pop up on B&S around then...

post #36900 of 40759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
 

So this is how it feels to wait for a TOJ! With each new jacket posted over the next several months I'll be contemplating...

 

Stick with lamb or switch to calf? Stick with silver zips or change to gunmetal or to black? and over and over.

 

...and of course, the 1/10 of an inch adjustments to my measurements throughout the year ;)

Lol when I saw his DR I thought the same thing. I'm sticking with lamb because of the "drape" I suppose. I want mine to feel more unstructured but his calf looks like it will drape just fine. Ah whatever probably best to not think too much about it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011