or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2431

post #36451 of 44936

I think the stock photo looks pretty good:

 

 

But for some reason, it never looks like this when worn.

post #36452 of 44936
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaudi0 View Post
 

2 other pics of my A2 from our engagement photoshoot a few weeks back.  we just got the pics.

This looks really good man. I've not really considered the A2, CM, or CWU. I mostly just pay attention to the DRs, but this makes me feel like I should get a more subdued jacket as well haha. Something less loud than a DR for situations where a DR wouldn't really work. Also the OCBD in the picture looks awesome, is it TOJ as well?

 

Unrelated: I had a dream that the QDR i ordered came in like a week haha.

post #36453 of 44936
Well, thanks for the comments on the fit everyone. Maybe I am just overthinking it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klonowj View Post

Yeah looks really good, but c'mon when did you order.

Payment was made on July 3rd. I don't know what this means for anyone with a jacket in the queue though. I should also note that I live in Korea, so shipping was super fast. They might've even just sent it out individually and not part of a batch because it was domestic as opposed to international shipping. I really have no idea though, so I shouldn't be speculating.
post #36454 of 44936

Nice. Hopefully I get tracking soon. Payment sent on July 2nd for DR13. 

post #36455 of 44936
I should probably stay out of this thread untill my jackets arrive. I had a drean about wearing an mdr last night.

Hopefully ill see my moto in april/ may and my mdr in may/ june
post #36456 of 44936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolvadex View Post

I should probably stay out of this thread untill my jackets arrive. I had a drean about wearing an mdr last night.

Hopefully ill see my moto in april/ may and my mdr in may/ june

 

DR 2010/DR2013/QDR/BCDR > MDR

 

:slapfight:

post #36457 of 44936
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless View Post

Great pics man. What shoes are those? nice look.

thanks!  Oak Street Bootmakers Natural Trench Boots with captoe

 

TOJ

WvG

3sixteen

Oak Street

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

Redhead w/ a fatty icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

hahaha.  <3 my girl.  I'm a lucky dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0nky View Post
 

This looks really good man. I've not really considered the A2, CM, or CWU. I mostly just pay attention to the DRs, but this makes me feel like I should get a more subdued jacket as well haha. Something less loud than a DR for situations where a DR wouldn't really work. Also the OCBD in the picture looks awesome, is it TOJ as well?

 

Unrelated: I had a dream that the QDR i ordered came in like a week haha.

thanks!  I was debating between bcdr and A2.  Glad i went with the A2.  I have been living in it this fall/winter.

 

The OCBD is kickass blue overdye from Wolf vs. Goat.

post #36458 of 44936
Quote:
Originally Posted by StPauli View Post

I think the stock photo looks pretty good:




But for some reason, it never looks like this when worn.

the addition of a human body complicates things
post #36459 of 44936
Quote:
Originally Posted by flahertongs View Post

Payment was made on July 3rd. ...

^This made me sad and excited at the same time, I ordered my whiskey lamb moto on July 1st. @flahertongs Nice fit BTW icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Edited by Adubz - 12/24/13 at 12:39am
post #36460 of 44936
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post


the addition of a human body complicates things

Even unworn, I think it looks different from the stock photo.

 

post #36461 of 44936

It's interesting to see how the prototypes of jackets have these subtle differences.

 

BCDR;

Prototype had a snap on the lapel for closure. 

 

DR 2013:
This originally had a 2-pronged belt. It was changed to the more traditional perfecto 1-pronged belt in the final version. The flap pocket also moved over about an inch away from the zipper as well. 


QDR:
Charlie says this is just the angle, but I swear the diagonal pocket is slanted higher on the original prototype

vs

post #36462 of 44936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

It's interesting to see how the prototypes of jackets have these subtle differences.

 

BCDR;

Prototype had a snap on the lapel for closure. 

 

DR 2013:
This originally had a 2-pronged belt. It was changed to the more traditional perfecto 1-pronged belt in the final version. The flap pocket also moved over about an inch away from the zipper as well. 


QDR:
Charlie says this is just the angle, but I swear the diagonal pocket is slanted higher on the original prototype

vs

You going to order a TOJ soon? 

post #36463 of 44936

Already in queue :)

post #36464 of 44936

Neat, what'd you finally order? 

post #36465 of 44936
Irrelevant, he'll change it again by next week.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011