Naturally. Poor girl lives in Ottawa, though. Hope she doesn't figure out what Canada Goose is all about.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2425
Styleforum Top Picks
Lol, you should point out how much of her shit was animal products.
Also there's a joke here, but brad won't like it.
are we sure distorbiant isnt some guy hired by toj to constantly post and hype up products? do you even buy anything? it seems like you're debating on two jackets every week.
that being said, i think id go with gunmetal. mostly because i think that oxblood looks better with the dr2010 style and i think the dr2010 looks better in gunmetal
That oxblood is beautiful. I'd never have hesitated if they offered oxblood in lamb for an MDR. I'd say go with gunmetal if you want a muted look. I still wonder if I should change to gunmetal or not for my toffee tan MDR. I know Charly said they prefer silver and I trust their sense. Any gunmetal zip owners want to comment? Does it make for a muted look? Why'd you choose gunmetal if you did?
Ah well. I'm not fussed about it since I kind of assumed it'd be my one and only TOJ order before they close. It's fine if it takes longer, might arrive just in time for fall '14.
I have a CM with gunmetal zips and I just find it to have a more laid back vibe that blends easier with my outfits.
See above; I wear the CM a lot more, so why stash the moto in my closet if I can pass it to someone who would wear/enjoy it?
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › TOJ - 4-Zip MDR in BLACK LAMB - XS-S 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Scratches / holes on new boots 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** 19 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 20 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...