Glad to know I'm not alone.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2390
Styleforum Top Picks
Drew mentioned it was a capsule for a friend right? (too lazy to find his post on that) but if it's what I think it is, than I believe it's already happened. ISSE, recently released a capsule collection. They're also the two bros in Korea that Drew mentioned going out to drink with.
Edited by cyc wid it - 11/23/13 at 10:50pm
The Acne Depps were awesome. Sold out super quick. But yeah, it's hard to justify a grand on pants.
I went for the Isabel Marant X H&M ones because they were so much for affordable than anything else out there.
They are actually a really nice, soft but thick leather with some pretty good biker details. I wish they sat a little lower on the waist, but I'm happy with them.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Enjoy to Watch Wolves vs Cardiff live HD TV Link 3 seconds ago
- › [[[ESPN TV]]]™Nottingham Forest vs Reading Live 19 seconds ago
- › WATCH=Watch Brighton vs Bolton Live Sky Bet Championship streaming 24 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 24 seconds ago
- › HDTV!!!Brighton vs Bolton Live Sky Bet Championship streaming online 41 seconds ago
- › WATCH=Watch Brentford vs Birmingham Live Sky Bet Championship... 46 seconds ago
- › Watch Wigan vs Blackpool live HD TV Link 56 seconds ago
- › [[[ESPN TV]]]™Millwall vs Rotherham United Live 56 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › WATCH=Watch Blackburn vs Bournemouth Live Sky Bet Championship... 1 minute ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)