did this jacket get a special/extra wash? it always looks much more matte than the other washed lambskin jackets (the ones made from hides washed in drew's washing machine)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2381
Styleforum Top Picks
this is true - gf fucked those measurements up...
shoulders r 18, 18.5 (definitely) - that still suited to 48 w/46 lengths? i feel a bit of a dick emailing charly again :s
i don't think that would annoy him, it's a pretty significant change dude. 15 in on shoulders is like two sizes down
I'm also waiting for black lamb ma-1...I like it more than cwu but it all depends on your style. too late to change your order huh? I like the sound of that lol, hope we get it soooon
I ordered a few days ago as well. (Does it really take 4-5 months? ) moto 2011 black lamb 4 silver zips. My measurements:
I said I preferred an athletic fit. No layering.I'm confident it will fit fantabulous. Me and you shall have a fit pic battle.
Just curious, but I see you have a decent chest to Waist ratio but relatively small arms. Is that just genetic? I mean, Do you workout or is that just natural? Or did you puff out your chest a bit when you measured? Just wondering because I hope I measured right.
Again, is it really gonna take 4 or 5 months?
Lol my arms are fine in my opinion, but yeah it's genetic. I do work out and that's why I have a large drop but when I flex and measure my bicep, I'm at 13". And no I didn't puff out my chest. I've had 3 different tailors measure me in the past year and they all put me at 40" and for this ToJ jacket I measured myself at 40". I asked about lead time before purchase and Charly said 16-20 weeks. Here in LA, it will be warm by then...
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Naked and famous 15oz premium leather belt 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › " Tissot Watch Brand " Who owns this watch Brand ? and Do you... 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 9 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 10 minutes ago
- › New with Tags Size 34 Crate Deadstock denim 12 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)