I'm pretty sure it is $20.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2365
Styleforum Top Picks
I like the excellas on my daypack and my wool MA-1. I was even looking into the cost to get my MMM 5 zip (black calf/gunmetal zips) fitted with silver excellas (only half-joking). They look good. A nice pop to your jacket; I like the bright silver pop as a contrast against the darkness of the black bag & jacket.
BUT if you want a more "traditional" leather jacket look on a jacket, they might be too shiny for you. I opted for the normal silver zips for my girlfriend's 2010 GFDR because she said she wanted a classic looking jacket, and the bright bold silver of the excellas doesn't exactly scream traditional.
Are excella zips on the wool MA-1 standard or do they cost extra? if so, how much?
cheers. i'll check in with charly to confirm. Now other than excellas operating more smoothly, are there any cosmetic differences between standard YKK silver VS excella zips? it sounds like excellas are more silver/shiner? it would be great to get some feedback on how they differ in looks.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Futher shrink a One Wash denim jeans 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Maomao x Gaz Italian Sartorial Adventure 2012 4 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)