or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2364

post #35446 of 44980

don't worry you have 20 more weeks to think about it

post #35447 of 44980
I'm fairly certain that most people on here would think the same thing.
post #35448 of 44980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post
 

don't worry you have 20 more weeks to think about it

After all that indecision, I'm completely sure of everything I picked, not gonna change a thing now... and yeah he said about 5-6 months.

post #35449 of 44980
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPODonnell View Post

Actually that was the total back and forth, only 10 of those were mine. Still excessive on my part though. I went to sleep last night thinking if I told anyone outside these forums that I just spent 5 hours agonizing over the type of zips I want on a jacket, they'd think I'd lost my fucking mind...

I think considering the cost of the jacket, most people outside the forum would be more understanding of the zipper dilemma than the actual purchase of the jacket.


edit: deleted my mini diary entry aha
post #35450 of 44980
It's definitely worth the $15 upgrade to the Bemberg lining. Only had the A2 on a couple of times, but when I was conditioning the MDR last night, I noticed that the lining was easily $15 worse.
post #35451 of 44980
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzeak View Post


I think considering the cost of the jacket, most people outside the forum would be more understanding of the zipper dilemma than the actual purchase of the jacket.


edit: deleted my mini diary entry aha

You're probably right.. my girlfriend understood all the indecision considering the cost, but she taught I was nuts spending  580 euro on a jacket.

post #35452 of 44980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

 

 

You wore them with indigo jeans here:
http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=14863

 

I can't tell if that looks awesome or cheesy though :P

 

 

 

 

I think a navy leather jacket looks great with really dark denim.  As long as there is contrast between the blues, I think you're good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clark kent View Post

pulled the trigger on a non-quilted BCDR in oxblood calf with silver zips/hardware.

was it the right choice?

Throw some quilts on that bitch.

post #35453 of 44980
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

It's definitely worth the $15 upgrade to the Bemberg lining. Only had the A2 on a couple of times, but when I was conditioning the MDR last night, I noticed that the lining was easily $15 worse.

 

That is interesting... how is it worse? I liked the way sateen felt on my skin more.

post #35454 of 44980
Anyone know how much the riri zip upgrade is?
post #35455 of 44980

no one cares about riri zips much rather have a shearling on my DR. drew can u make it work?

post #35456 of 44980
Stop, before Drew mails you a package of rotten kimchi.
post #35457 of 44980
You say as if its a bad thing
post #35458 of 44980

I'm still hoping Drew will change his mind, and keep this operation going. Now that I've got one TOJ, I want another, and that pea coat! damn :wow:...

post #35459 of 44980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

That is interesting... how is it worse? I liked the way sateen felt on my skin more.

The stock lining just doesn't feel as nice. And you can feel it catch against the dry skin/cuticle/hangnail stuff on the end of your fingers.

I don't notice the bemberg doing this at all...there's a reason its used in the best of suits.

although who knows...maybe they forgot to switch to bemberg and this is all in my head.
post #35460 of 44980
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

The stock lining just doesn't feel as nice. And you can feel it catch against the dry skin/cuticle/hangnail stuff on the end of your fingers.

I don't notice the bemberg doing this at all...there's a reason its used in the best of suits.

although who knows...maybe they forgot to switch to bemberg and this is all in my head.

I have a moto with sateen and the a2 with bemberg. The bemberg feels nicer but I was sitting there touching both to really notice. If I had the option I'd choose bemberg.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011