sure doesnt sound like a wrong one
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2363
Styleforum Top Picks
Just put in the order, I sent like 18 messages back and forth in the space of a few hours changing this measurement and that measurement... wrecking the man's head, Charly has the patience of a saint.
The hardest part is the silver vs gunmetal zips. I had the silver down but ultimately I think I was just being heavily influenced by Drew's "black lamb 4-zip moto, silver zips > everything else" comment. When I was being honest with my self, I knew I really wanted the gunmetal. Silver zips just project too loudly.
I think I've sent less than 18 e-mails for all of my orders combined.
I ordered the BCDR in black lamb with silver excellas the other day. Definitely a good move. I first had ordered a QDR, but having looked over the stock pics and the gallery, I decided that the BCDR was the jacket that I liked the most, and the design I thought I would wear for longer and be happier with for longer. I just didn't think quilting would be appropriate for my situation in a couple of years.
How much extra is it for Excellas?
BUT if you want a more "traditional" leather jacket look on a jacket, they might be too shiny for you. I opted for the normal silver zips for my girlfriend's 2010 GFDR because she said she wanted a classic looking jacket, and the bright bold silver of the excellas doesn't exactly scream traditional.
Actually that was the total back and forth, only 10 of those were mine. Still excessive on my part though. I went to sleep last night thinking if I told anyone outside these forums that I just spent 5 hours agonizing over the type of zips I want on a jacket, they'd think I'd lost my fucking mind...
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Things that are pissing you off. 18 seconds ago
- › 'Throne of Blood' Japanese wall art 20 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Common Projects Derby Shine - 42 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...