Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2329
Styleforum Top Picks
I talked myself out of oxblood calf as my first-and-only leather in favor of something lighter and more versatile, so just trying to live vicariously... I've seen all the posted photos; we demands politely requests the freshness!
I went without the patch for my first brown lamb A2 a couple of years ago and have no regrets but my replacement that is due in a couple of weeks does have the patch so then I'll know what I've been missing. Definitely love the patch on my black CWU/45 but I think the A2 can actually do without, and is probably more versatile (and less casual?) without.
The patch on the A-2 is supposed to be a nice little nod/homage to the vintage/old school A-2/G-1 jackets that pilots/airmen wore.
Hi friends, I just ordered a leather MA-1 and TOJ0. Still unsure what colour for the TOJ0.
Does anyone have a grey/black or grey/grey or black/grey combo? I'm curious what is the combo of the one posted on the tumblr. Looks really good.
To rephrase, does anyone have regrets going with black/black and think a grey/black combo might work better?
If they're still open next week perhaps I will be emailing charly. Atleast sizing should be easy since I think they're stock sizes only.
I'm waiting on my first TOJ jacket (black leather MA-1), if they're still open for business after I get I think I'm going to go for the T1 (I don't want to order until I try my MA-1 to make sure my measurements are good). I'm thinking Navy for T1, but can't seem to find pictures of one in Navy...thoughts?
Unglazed brown goat A-2 came in. I'm really glad I went with the goat. It's really supple still, but seems a little more abrasion-resistant than lamb. Wish I'd gone a little larger on the bicep measurement, because I think it will constrict my arms if I'm wearing a thicker sweater. Otherwise it fits me great.
...this post is missing something
Unglazed dark grey goat 4-zip moto arrived today. The leather is absolutely amazing, feels really different to the lamb more abrasion resistant but quite a bit lighter.
The unglazed goat still has a little bit of sheen to it so it makes me wonder quite how shiny the goat is in person.
Shipping was insanely fast, arrived in 3 days to the UK.
Will try and get pics up later.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 7 minutes ago
- › WTB: Acne Ian Shearling Jacket 12 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 17 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 26 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 41 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE Jan 30, 2015: A study in stripes, part deux 46 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays