Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2313
Styleforum Top Picks
I've wanted one of these jackets for about a year now, thinking about picking one up. I'm just worried I wont get it until it starts warming up. Also, I have been working out for the past year and plan to keep doing so, so there is the sizing. I don't think I will be getting a lot bigger, just not sure if gaining some mass will heavily affect the jacket, even if I size a tad bit up ahead of time.
What do you guys think?
I'd expect a 6-month wait time if I were you. As far as the weight gains, you would know your circumstances better than we do, but if you plan on continue to get bigger, I'd probs lay off. Thing with sizing up is that if things don't work out you have an ill-fitted jacket and well, yeah.
Yeah that's true, thanks for the input. I sent an email, so I'll hopefully hear from him soon. It would be nice to know around when the cut off day will be, since there is no reason being in a rush to order it since I wont get it in time to even wear it.
Thanks for the help, will keep coming back here to checkup on stuff, maybe it will help me make up my mind.
Is it possible to order a double rider but without the belt/belt loops? I like the epaulets and the front pocket but I don't think I'd ever ever wear the belt with it, and without the belt, the loops seem unnecessary. Or is that getting too close to going to the restaurant and fucking up the chefs creation (or whatever the metaphor used here is).
This guy is wearing his Dior Homme with no belt and looks pretty fuckin' boss imo
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › FOX TV=Watch Argentina vs South Africa Live 1 minute ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Vance Miller Kitchens 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 12 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)