Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2313
Styleforum Top Picks
I've wanted one of these jackets for about a year now, thinking about picking one up. I'm just worried I wont get it until it starts warming up. Also, I have been working out for the past year and plan to keep doing so, so there is the sizing. I don't think I will be getting a lot bigger, just not sure if gaining some mass will heavily affect the jacket, even if I size a tad bit up ahead of time.
What do you guys think?
I'd expect a 6-month wait time if I were you. As far as the weight gains, you would know your circumstances better than we do, but if you plan on continue to get bigger, I'd probs lay off. Thing with sizing up is that if things don't work out you have an ill-fitted jacket and well, yeah.
Yeah that's true, thanks for the input. I sent an email, so I'll hopefully hear from him soon. It would be nice to know around when the cut off day will be, since there is no reason being in a rush to order it since I wont get it in time to even wear it.
Thanks for the help, will keep coming back here to checkup on stuff, maybe it will help me make up my mind.
Is it possible to order a double rider but without the belt/belt loops? I like the epaulets and the front pocket but I don't think I'd ever ever wear the belt with it, and without the belt, the loops seem unnecessary. Or is that getting too close to going to the restaurant and fucking up the chefs creation (or whatever the metaphor used here is).
This guy is wearing his Dior Homme with no belt and looks pretty fuckin' boss imo
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Sportcoat: choosing from 2 fabrics 9 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Introduce yourself. 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...