or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2305

post #34561 of 40736
Drew good to see the restaurant is up and running.
post #34562 of 40736
It's a huge bummer that I'll never be able to get the baseball jacket straight from you guys. It's growing on me hard.
post #34563 of 40736
Bobs4g3t - any chance we can get a pic of the T1 in sunlight, stuck betweent that and sherwood color.

thanks
post #34564 of 40736
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

i do not find this to be the case.
doubt it-- 5'6 might make you a 44-lengths guy, but I wouldn't guarantee it. at 140, your shoulders/p2p are probably gonna be a 46.
if you were going out at night I think the dark brown + black shoes would work, but not in the daytime where the sun is gonna reveal that brown to be brown.

Thanks for your information. THen i can order size 46 and shorten the arms and length to size 44. What do you think?
post #34565 of 40736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather View Post



Navy/sand toj0

Only navy tan eh? any black black?
post #34566 of 40736
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0Bs4g3t View Post

Pics of Leather's and mine in the 5th and 6th rows of this gallery : http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=16266

Mind tell us what your height and build? Will give me better idea of what size to order.

And Leather's height and build as well.
post #34567 of 40736
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteadyMadhectic View Post


Mind tell us what your height and build? Will give me better idea of what size to order.

And Leather's height and build as well.

 

We have a system for this. It's called "Trust Charly." 

post #34568 of 40736
Quote:
Originally Posted by peternorth View Post

Bobs4g3t - any chance we can get a pic of the T1 in sunlight, stuck betweent that and sherwood color.

thanks

 

Honestlyprobably not going to happen for a while. I don't take my own pics outside, my girl would totally laugh at me if I asked her to do that, and I don't have any blogs following me. So the chances of an outdoors pic in the T1 before TOJ closes up shop is going to be slim. If it's any help -- I like both colors, but the medium grey just seems like a much more versatile color, IMO. 

post #34569 of 40736
got it. 4 for 4 for someone here, that definitely meant something.
post #34570 of 40736
Can we stop
post #34571 of 40736

Trying to get an idea for the color of the sherwood.

 

Which of the following would be the best representation (if any)?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

post #34572 of 40736
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0Bs4g3t View Post

Honestlyprobably not going to happen for a while. I don't take my own pics outside, my girl would totally laugh at me if I asked her to do that, and I don't have any blogs following me. So the chances of an outdoors pic in the T1 before TOJ closes up shop is going to be slim. If it's any help -- I like both colors, but the medium grey just seems like a much more versatile color, IMO. 

wanted pics of the jacket to see the color, you dont need to be wearing it.

appreciate it anyways.
post #34573 of 40736
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteadyMadhectic View Post


I really want to order the TOJ0 as well. tell me how it goes.

Also question, i am 5'6" and 140lbs, wonder if i am a size 44?

Thanks in advance.

 

Hey, i just ordered it last week, Charly said lead time for the jacket is about 20 weeks.

 

I'm 5'5 and 143lbs, i went with a 46 with shorter length/sleeves but definitely give them an email with your measurements, Charly can give you pointers on your correct size

post #34574 of 40736
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeed View Post

Hey, i just ordered it last week, Charly said lead time for the jacket is about 20 weeks.

I'm 5'5 and 143lbs, i went with a 46 with shorter length/sleeves but definitely give them an email with your measurements, Charly can give you pointers on your correct size

Curious: What length/sleeves did you go for and on what model jacket?
post #34575 of 40736
xpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

blah.. "serious fit" time. jeans look a little janky here but they look good once they settle. I wanted a more relaxed fit over the tight fit of my t000s

SqtV5IT.jpg

edit: brands

fjallraven

toj

uniqlo

john elliot

levis

mmm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011