or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2298

post #34456 of 45103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post


Hmm what brought about this change? 

definitely not a series of pm's from you wink.gif
post #34457 of 45103
get a room
post #34458 of 45103

 

AMAZING weather this weekend in NYC... had to throw on the MA-1

post #34459 of 45103
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKang View Post
 

 

AMAZING weather this weekend in NYC... had to throw on the MA-1

 

Wool ma-1 would probably look a lot better with the look you have going here but still looks great

post #34460 of 45103

Just ordered a toj0, will be my first item and possibly last from toj. super excited!

post #34461 of 45103
Info for anyone who cares; shipping confirmation received for a wool ma-1 ordered 1. May.
post #34462 of 45103

I also received shipping confirmation for a 2011 Moto, ordered on 20th June..

asked to change from a 2 zip to a 4 zip last Thursday, so not sure what i'll be getting now. The anticipation is killing me!

post #34463 of 45103
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchmann View Post
 

I also received shipping confirmation for a 2011 Moto, ordered on 20th June..

asked to change from a 2 zip to a 4 zip last Thursday, so not sure what i'll be getting now. The anticipation is killing me!


I assume mines is finally in production! or hope to get a shipment confirmation as well (sent payment in 3 days later) :bounce2:
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post


definitely not a series of pm's from you wink.gif

Rofl he pmed me to change my order as well, only I'm not changing it...

post #34464 of 45103

Hey bonerzzz: I got tracking for the T1 I ordered on July 9th. So, I guess that was early enough in the queue-monster that it got pumped out in ~9 weeks. Plus, I think T1's come out faster as Newo said.

post #34465 of 45103
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileForum View Post
 


I assume mines is finally in production! or hope to get a shipment confirmation as well (sent payment in 3 days later) :bounce2:
 

Rofl he pmed me to change my order as well, only I'm not changing it...

 

Actually I asked Cole for advice first  :embar:

 

I was mostly curious why you wanted a blacked out 4-zip moto. 

post #34466 of 45103
there's nothing wrong with changing your order as per someone's suggestion. you say it like it's a bad thing. I actually had never looked at the dr 2010 but after distorbs suggestion, I looked at it and I decided that I liked it and would rather have it than an mdr, so I'm glad.
post #34467 of 45103
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0Bs4g3t View Post

Hey bonerzzz: I got tracking for the T1 I ordered on July 9th. So, I guess that was early enough in the queue-monster that it got pumped out in ~9 weeks. Plus, I think T1's come out faster as Newo said.

Yeah, they do. Ended up actually getting my T3 tracking this morning!
post #34468 of 45103
Looking to size a wool ma-1, need some feedback on how to factor the padding thickness into the measurements?
(i.e. would a 22" p2p measurement mean that there's only 20" of actual space for the chest, or more, or less,, same for shoulders and length)

Also a couple of posts back was the first leather ma-1 I've seen, anywhere I can see clearer pics of that model?
(did not see it on toj album)

Tia.
post #34469 of 45103

^ the leather MA-1 is just a modified CWU, so look there

post #34470 of 45103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

there's nothing wrong with changing your order as per someone's suggestion. you say it like it's a bad thing.

Didn't mean it like it was a bad thing, I mean I did thank him for his suggestions. I just don't expect people to get pms from others here persuading to make a change in a purchase that isn't even theirs. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011