or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2295

post #34411 of 41442
Guy here, that would be the coolest lining in a blackout TOJ0.
post #34412 of 41442

 

Go to a tailor and get the lining changed then, It's not difficult to get done.

post #34413 of 41442
Or, order a women's jacket with your exact measurements. Genius, charly will never know...
post #34414 of 41442
"Yes that's right Charly, she's 6'2, 185lbs, and flat as a board."
post #34415 of 41442

jokes on you though when you get the tiny hardware

post #34416 of 41442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

jokes on you though when you get the tiny hardware

He already has tiny hardware. rimshot.gif
post #34417 of 41442
Just received my 4-zip electric blue MDR. It's a work of art, fits beautifully, and a 14 degrees, I'm already getting some wear out of it. I've been out of the house for 20 minutes with it so far, and during that time had a stranger comment on it. I'll post pics soon.
post #34418 of 41442

My TOJ0 2013 just arrived today and when I wore it the shoulders seem kinda pointy (where the wool meets the lambskin) and I was wondering will this settle later on?

post #34419 of 41442
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakkajai View Post



not diggin the short placket
post #34420 of 41442

I placed my order and spoked to Charly, but I am curious if anyone else could provide their measurements. I'm 140, 5'7", not buff but athletic. I ordered a BCDR. 

post #34421 of 41442
Probably a stock 46. I'm 5'7 and 145
post #34422 of 41442
Quote:
Originally Posted by night walker View Post
 

My TOJ0 2013 just arrived today and when I wore it the shoulders seem kinda pointy (where the wool meets the lambskin) and I was wondering will this settle later on?

 

 

Pointy? :paranoia:

post #34423 of 41442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

 

 

Pointy? :paranoia:

 

More like boxy? For a lack of a better description.

post #34424 of 41442
....it's not a raglan sleeve
post #34425 of 41442
Quote:
Originally Posted by night walker View Post

More like boxy? For a lack of a better description.

.....it's not a raglan sleeve
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.R. View Post

Just received my 4-zip electric blue MDR. It's a work of art, fits beautifully, and a 14 degrees, I'm already getting some wear out of it. I've been out of the house for 20 minutes with it so far, and during that time had a stranger comment on it. I'll post pics soon.

You better not keep us waiting more than ONE day!!!!! :O
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011