or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2291

post #34351 of 43295
i'm 5'8, ~125 lbs.


without measurements, which stock size would you guys say i am?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
in the:

ma-1
toj0
a-2

in case sizes differ by jacket



also, if i gained 10~15 pounds, would that make a difference?
Edited by masshi - 9/10/13 at 7:21pm
post #34352 of 43295
Probs 44 I'd think

BTW buying a jacket without measurements is like driving a car without brakes, a horrible idea.
post #34353 of 43295
46
post #34354 of 43295
most likely 44 with 46 length. but ofc you're way better off going by measurements. yes 10-15 pounds will make a difference but not a huge one
post #34355 of 43295

thinkin about a toj0 2013, whats the turn around time usually?

post #34356 of 43295
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

i'm 5'8, ~125 lbs.


without measurements, which stock size would you guys say i am? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
in the:

ma-1
toj0
a-2

in case sizes differ by jacket



also, if i gained 10~15 pounds, would that make a difference?

 

Im similar size to you, i got 44 with different lengths

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocam View Post
 

thinkin about a toj0 2013, whats the turn around time usually?

 

20 weeks

post #34357 of 43295

20 weeks right now

post #34358 of 43295
Was hoping I'd already have my Shipping Confirmation by now, ordered on the 29th of April frown.gif TOJ0 2013 that is.
post #34359 of 43295

I ordered a stock size 48 MA-1, but I'm a little worried about the height.  I'm around 6' tall, should I stick with 48 lengths or switch to 50?

 

I know I know, I should trust Charly.  He seemed in a rush though during the sizing process (understandable) and I wouldn't mind a second opinion.

post #34360 of 43295
Unless the 10-15 pounds are going straight to your gut, it will definitely make a size difference in the jacket you're ordering.
post #34361 of 43295
Quote:
Originally Posted by boned View Post

I ordered a stock size 48 MA-1, but I'm a little worried about the height.  I'm around 6' tall, should I stick with 48 lengths or switch to 50?

I know I know, I should trust Charly.  He seemed in a rush though during the sizing process (understandable) and I wouldn't mind a second opinion.
Depends where you want it to sit- I'm 5"11 and I went with a 46 length and size 48 and the length is perfect where it falls at hip level. So IMO you should stick with a 48 length.
post #34362 of 43295

About 6'0" with long upper body here, I saw length measurements and went with stock 48. Perfect length for me, any longer and it wouldn't look as good.

post #34363 of 43295
Great, thanks guise. My mind is at ease.
post #34364 of 43295
Bows' 6' or 6'1 and he went with 48 length, length looks perfect on him.
post #34365 of 43295

I'm 6'1 with narrow shoulders and pretty much an all legs guy, went with a 46. I love me a cropped look but probably pushing it. we'll see.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011