or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2285

post #34261 of 42039
oxblood calf 2013 dr. also can't donate (yeah say I told you so..) because I hit my car on this short ass pole and now I have to save up my money to get a new fender and get it painted.

D9wGI0l.jpg

sorry if this is too much "treating this thread like a Twitter account." just wanted to say I couldn't donate and why but if I had the extra money I would.
post #34262 of 42039

It's all good Cole. I would have felt bad taking money from you anyways. 

And what kind of jerk pole goes around hitting cars these days anyways? Sheesh. 

post #34263 of 42039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

Alright guys, I'm planning to buy one Black Lamb and one Black Calf (possibly oxblood) jacket.

 

 

True worshiper of the temple right here. :worship: 

post #34264 of 42039
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileForum View Post
 

 

True worshiper of the temple right here. :worship: 

 

Well, the disciple of jawnz registration cutoff is coming.

 

And this old pic looks almost like oxblood...

 

 

 

 

Hmm...

 

Too bad there are no more fur collars.

post #34265 of 42039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

oxblood calf 2013 dr. also can't donate (yeah say I told you so..) because I hit my car on this short ass pole and now I have to save up my money to get a new fender and get it painted.

Judging by the picture of your car, this seems like a waste of money.
post #34266 of 42039
Black lamb ma-1
Oxblood calf new Dr (see Arigolds)
post #34267 of 42039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

 

Too bad there are no more fur collars.

 

There never were.  If I recall correctly, that dude went out and bought his own fox fur and additional snaps and made that himself.  But yeah, Oxblood 2013 DR in the gallery looks so awesome, get that style for sure.

post #34268 of 42039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

It's all good Cole. I would have felt bad taking money from you anyways. 


And what kind of jerk pole goes around hitting cars these days anyways? Sheesh. 

little fucker was just short enough to where I couldn't see it out of my window... oh well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Judging by the picture of your car, this seems like a waste of money.

how do you figure? I'll most likely be driving this through college and definitely through my senior year. can get about 4k if I sell it in good condition and I can get it repaired for around $300. are you suggesting that I just leave the damage?
post #34269 of 42039
^ Yes, leave it damaged. Cop jawnz with that $300.
post #34270 of 42039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

little fucker was just short enough to where I couldn't see it out of my window... oh well.
how do you figure? I'll most likely be driving this through college and definitely through my senior year. can get about 4k if I sell it in good condition and I can get it repaired for around $300. are you suggesting that I just leave the damage?

Yup... you're talking 4k in today's market, what about when it's time to sell? It's only a cosmetic issue, not an immediate concern. You can reevaluate doing the repair when you're ready to sell if you haven't crashed it/blown up the engine by then.
post #34271 of 42039
alright, I can see your point. was sort of thinking along the same lines as well but my mom wants me to fix it (she bought it for me.)

anyways, back on topic. almost 9 weeks on my mdr and the wait is killing me. also still in the 90s here and can't even wear my toj1. bummer
post #34272 of 42039
Thinking of getting some DR model with the sand leather. Just not sure which model yet redface.gif
post #34273 of 42039

2010 or Band Collar

post #34274 of 42039

so did anyone here do that thing where they send drew some fit pics and have them make a random jacket for you?

post #34275 of 42039
Quote:
Originally Posted by noirwest View Post
 

 

There never were.  If I recall correctly, that dude went out and bought his own fox fur and additional snaps and made that himself.  But yeah, Oxblood 2013 DR in the gallery looks so awesome, get that style for sure.

 

These ppics were def. posted by drew.

 

http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=4126

 

"Just testing out an Uncontrol'ed out look with some spare fox fur. Not sure if we can make this or not, bit expensive"

 

edit: I keep looking over at Arigold's DR2013 pics and consider changing my mind and getting that one instead... hmm. Not sure If I can pull off the Oxblood Terminator-Brando though.


Edited by Distorbiant - 9/7/13 at 10:30am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011