or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2277

post #34141 of 41283
About 5 people would get in on those orders and then everyone would complain after drew cancels them anyway.
post #34142 of 41283
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post

Would that be easy to do?  I'm assuming it's not a customization TOJ is willing to add....

That would definitely be nice.


Dunno, going to speak to my usual tailor and see what they can do, if anything.

post #34143 of 41283
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamacyborg View Post


Dunno, going to speak to my usual tailor and see what they can do, if anything.

Let us know if you have any luck.

post #34144 of 41283

Does anyone have pictures of the blue lamb currently offered? How close is it to the navy lamb seen in many pictures?

post #34145 of 41283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump's Brother View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

saw a guy on campus (san fran state) wearing an ma-1 today


shout outs to that guy (i was the guy in the mickey mouse crewneck) icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

i doubt he noticed your mickey mouse crewneck


lol, i asked him whether he was wearing a toj
post #34146 of 41283

Trying to decide between navy and charcoal for the wool MA-1. I currently have a black lamb CWU and brown calf 4-zip Moto.

 

On one hand, navy would be more versatile. I could wear it with black or brown footwear. On the other hand, I almost always wear blue denim and at 6'5", I might look like a big wall of blue.

 

Thoughts?

post #34147 of 41283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketawa View Post

Trying to decide between navy and charcoal for the wool MA-1. I currently have a black lamb CWU and brown calf 4-zip Moto.

On one hand, navy would be more versatile. I could wear it with black or brown footwear. On the other hand, I almost always wear blue denim and at 6'5", I might look like a big wall of blue.

Thoughts?

You can wear brown footwear with charcoal.
post #34148 of 41283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketawa View Post

Trying to decide between navy and charcoal for the wool MA-1. I currently have a black lamb CWU and brown calf 4-zip Moto.

On one hand, navy would be more versatile. I could wear it with black or brown footwear. On the other hand, I almost always wear blue denim and at 6'5", I might look like a big wall of blue.

Thoughts?


I'd go charcoal. Just not a fan blue jackets with non-faded blue jeans. Speaking of that I'm getting a charcoal one too. Was thinking black but I already have a black toj1 and a black moto on the way.
post #34149 of 41283

Green MA-1 with orange lining.

post #34150 of 41283

navy or black with the ma-1. Stick to colours that the ma-1 was made for.  Black, navy and army green (unfortunately not an option though). Can never have enough navy or black imo. Just change it up with different colour shoes, jeans or white tshirt underneath.  

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ketawa View Post

Trying to decide between navy and charcoal for the wool MA-1. I currently have a black lamb CWU and brown calf 4-zip Moto.

 

On one hand, navy would be more versatile. I could wear it with black or brown footwear. On the other hand, I almost always wear blue denim and at 6'5", I might look like a big wall of blue.

 

Thoughts?

post #34151 of 41283
Too much angst.
 
 

Edited by Distorbiant - 8/29/13 at 7:17pm
post #34152 of 41283
Man, it doesn't look so bad. I was expecting way worse.
post #34153 of 41283
Doesn't look as bad as i expected. No reason not to try selling it first. Not like you wont be able to tailor it in a few months. Failing that just get the chest taken in and don't fret half an inch in the shoulders or sleeve.
post #34154 of 41283
Maybe it's because the lighting in the pictures is terrible, but really doesn't look that bad.
post #34155 of 41283
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

Man, it doesn't look so bad. I was expecting way worse.

 


I know what you mean. I was surprised when I saw those pictures as well. They're a bit deceptive since most of the bunching occurs behind my armpits.when my arms are down. You can really see how silly it looks when my arms are up. 


I just tried to draw it in mspaint and failed miserably.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Doesn't look as bad as i expected. No reason not to try selling it first. Not like you wont be able to tailor it in a few months. Failing that just get the chest taken in and don't fret half an inch in the shoulders or sleeve.
 
Do you think the shoulders would look okay with the chest taken in? I don't want to make things worse.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011