Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2264
Styleforum Top Picks
Well, just placed another order so I *think* I'm finally done with my ToJ coat collection.
- Navy Peacoat
- Brown unglazed goat A-2
- Black lamb MDR
- Oxblood calf CM
All 3 leathers are on order so here's to expecting some post-Xmas gifts to myself.
I still kinda half want a QDR in medium grey lamb but I doubt it'd get enough wear since it's similar to the MDR.
I'm May 1 for Charcoal MA-1, hopefully this means there will be some September wear.
Tracking for my jacket stopped at the flight number, I checked the flight and it said it arrived 2 days ago and no updates since then. Strange because I remember in the past TOJ jackets usually were at my door by 3-4 days. Hoping to see some updates on the tracking soon so I'll probably get it sometime next week and post pics for you guys.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 20 seconds ago
- › NWT Shipley & Halmos solid gray/green wool suit size 36R-38R 1 minute ago
- › EPAULET Rivet Chinos Caramel and Khaki 34 1 minute ago
- › @V@~Refer!!!$~Cleveland Browns vs Atlanta Falcons Live Online NFL... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LIVE+=Detroit vs New England Live 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › pc****Tennessee vs Philadelphia Live 4 minutes ago
- › play>>>Cleveland vs Atlanta Live 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)