or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2236

post #33526 of 40636

Some more pics of the MA-1

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #33527 of 40636
^ Awesome! What length did you go with?
post #33528 of 40636
Willy you're right I should've just emailed before posting a knee jerk reaction. My apologies for that. I've had nothing but good things to say in dealing with you guys, was just a bit frustrated yesterday.
post #33529 of 40636
That pocket on the inside is awesome. Never knew they matched it to look like the outside pockets. Great detail.
post #33530 of 40636
post #33531 of 40636
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKang View Post

Some more pics of the MA-1

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Looks awesome. Definitely my favourite ToJ jacket.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by noirwest View Post

That pocket on the inside is awesome. Never knew they matched it to look like the outside pockets. Great detail.


I love the inside pockets on the ma-1, would love it if they could transfer that detail over to DR jackets.

post #33532 of 40636
Does the A2 have any inside pockets? Waiting on my order placed June 11th.
post #33533 of 40636

Does anyone own a 2010 DR with Gold Hardware?  Can't find a picture on the gallery.  Reason I ask is because I am one of those weirdos who wears a gold chain under my shirt (it peeks out sometimes)  and am worried the silver wont work for that reason.  Do you guys think it would be too busy?

post #33534 of 40636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazman View Post

Does anyone own a 2010 DR with Gold Hardware?  Can't find a picture on the gallery.  Reason I ask is because I am one of those weirdos who wears a gold chain under my shirt (it peeks out sometimes)  and am worried the silver wont work for that reason.  Do you guys think it would be too busy?

I don't think silver hardware + gold chain would look bad. but a 2010 dr with gold zips would be awesome.
post #33535 of 40636
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKang View Post

Some more pics of the MA-1




This needs a caption.
post #33536 of 40636
Thread Starter 
are we catching feelings over an auxiliary non-hand pocket? seriously? Dude, if it's a life changing thing, we can add the pocket (**** only spicycho's jacket, no one else) if you send back to me
post #33537 of 40636

wait, is it being sent back for the pocket? what's that shipping like? I can't imagine it's worth it...

post #33538 of 40636
I have sent something back before, it is not a big deal
post #33539 of 40636
Ye
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

are we catching feelings over an auxiliary non-hand pocket? seriously? Dude, if it's a life changing thing, we can add the pocket (**** only spicycho's jacket, no one else) if you send back to me
yeah charly offered and that's what I'm doing, thanks for offering. Fully aware of how silly it seems, but it's a detail I really liked and wanted so its worth it for me and I really appreciate it.
post #33540 of 40636

The pocket does add a lot of visual interest. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011