arr so thats sand tan. i was looking for something much darker! fit is great and expression is priceless haha
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2231
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't know if you understand how a queue works. Jacket production doesn't actually take that long. If your jacket went into production the day after you paid for the bemberg, you would probably have the jacket already.
Most of the time is just waiting in line for your batch to get called up.
You got me. I have no idea how queues work.
Sure, the production time for a single jacket might not be that long, but these jackets are produces and shipped in batches, correct? And it takes time to produce, pack, and ship an entire batch of jackets. Also, as far as I'm aware, the type of jackets in production rotate also.
I'm waiting on an MDR that I paid for on June 13th (2 days after the guy who received tracking for his 4-Zip Moto a couple pages back paid for his jacket). If my order was placed only 2 days after his, Can I assume my jacket will be in the next batch of jackets being produced, and I will therefore receive tracking imminently? I don't think so. If I'm lucky, it will be in the next batch of MDRs (assuming the quantity of MDRs ordered around that time period didn't exceed the production capability of a single batch).
You're right that most of the time is spent waiting for your batch to come up, but it's still entirely useless to state that "if your jacket went into production on X date, you will receive your jacket on Y date" because none of us know when our jackets actually go into production.
All I know is that it wasn't in production when I paid for the bemberg upgrade. That doesn't give me any idea when my jacket will actually be produced.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 13 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...