Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2226
Styleforum Top Picks
It is a long time ... but then I look at the gallery shots of the Women's BCDR and realise I would happily wait a year just to look at someone wearing that, let alone have it for myself. Anyway, we're moving to Spain for a while so it might be too hot for a leather jacket for most of the wait time.
Ha, I'd told her TOJ was shutting up shop in a month, and forgot to tell her about the fortnight's extension. She said to me last week "I have to admit, I was really considering getting one of those jackets ... I wish they were still taking orders". The look on her face when I told her they still were...
My girlfriend ordered a BCDR the other day. Can't wait to see it! She was delighted to discover that the small diamond quilting from the sample photos is an option (we'd assumed it was a detail on the sample that Drew had decided to change).
She was quoted about 20 weeks for the lead time, if anyone's wondering. Meanwhile I'm hoping my A-2 will arrive sometime in August. We promise to take cute TOJ-couple pics.
When did you order your A-2?
Pretty sure that's Sherwood green -- someone correct me if I'm wrong. This is for sure diesel: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=18267
Also, this TOJ roulette thing sounds awesome. Wish I had the funds to do it. IT would take out a lot of that painstaking worrying about what would look good, and it would also let Drew make his dream jackets that he had mentioned...someone should really do it.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Needles Rebuild Peak Lapel sz Small 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 20 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...