Did anyone actually end up ordering the black/yellow varsity? Would like to see pics of how that turns out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2214
Styleforum Top Picks
Well finally pulled the trigger on the Black/Yellow varsity.
Unfortunately my indecisiveness for picking up a 4th varsity has cost me dearly. The Canadian dollar is taking a dive right now. Since the announcement, it has dropped by 4%
But it made sense at the end of the day, I now unlocked Tier 1 Loyalty program....now to decide on my next jacket. I guess the discount will compensate for the currency decline.
Despite the shoulders being tight it looks like where the sleeve meets the shoulder it actually hangs off your shoulder a bit...may just be because its unbuttoned
I ordered a 48 but thought it could maybe do a 50...do you mind providing your measurements?
The shoulders kind of bulge out on the sides but after wearing it last night it seems to have loosened up a bit. I'm 6'0", 162 lb with 41" chest, 18.5" shoulder, 31" waist. I went with a 48 at first but changed to 50 after looking over measurements.
V2 is superior to V1 and probably everything you could ask for in an oxford shirt. You probably won't catch most of the details unless you're familiar with bespoke style shirting.
I live in Toronto where being mistaken for a Bruins fan is probably the worst thing possible, but I took one for the team!
The navy/sand looks increditble, so I think you made a good choice on Black/Sand as well.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › You Won't Believe The One Trick This Man Used to Get a ToJ 26 seconds ago
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 4 minutes ago
- › Final Price Drop NWT Ralph Lauren Blue Label grail navy 100% cotton... 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden X Jcrew Cordovan Cap Toe Boots 8.5D 7 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...