Did anyone actually end up ordering the black/yellow varsity? Would like to see pics of how that turns out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2214
Styleforum Top Picks
Well finally pulled the trigger on the Black/Yellow varsity.
Unfortunately my indecisiveness for picking up a 4th varsity has cost me dearly. The Canadian dollar is taking a dive right now. Since the announcement, it has dropped by 4%
But it made sense at the end of the day, I now unlocked Tier 1 Loyalty program....now to decide on my next jacket. I guess the discount will compensate for the currency decline.
Despite the shoulders being tight it looks like where the sleeve meets the shoulder it actually hangs off your shoulder a bit...may just be because its unbuttoned
I ordered a 48 but thought it could maybe do a 50...do you mind providing your measurements?
The shoulders kind of bulge out on the sides but after wearing it last night it seems to have loosened up a bit. I'm 6'0", 162 lb with 41" chest, 18.5" shoulder, 31" waist. I went with a 48 at first but changed to 50 after looking over measurements.
V2 is superior to V1 and probably everything you could ask for in an oxford shirt. You probably won't catch most of the details unless you're familiar with bespoke style shirting.
I live in Toronto where being mistaken for a Bruins fan is probably the worst thing possible, but I took one for the team!
The navy/sand looks increditble, so I think you made a good choice on Black/Sand as well.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Educate me on Alumo 12 minutes ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Menswear on Women 20 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 20 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 22 minutes ago
- › GTA pants in japan? 24 minutes ago
- › Tie brands we may not have heard of (but are worth knowing) 25 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 31 minutes ago
- › Handmade store of leather bags an alternative to etsy 35 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays