I had a dream once about a waxed canvas toj with burnished leather trim -- sort of like a walking Filson bag. Impossible to describe, but projected over the backs of my eyelids, it looked amazing. And now it will never come to pass.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/28/14 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2195
post #32911 of 40635
7/16/13 at 3:35pm
Styleforum Top Picks
post #32912 of 40635
7/16/13 at 3:41pm
post #32913 of 40635
7/16/13 at 3:43pm
post #32914 of 40635
7/16/13 at 3:53pm
post #32915 of 40635
7/16/13 at 5:18pm
Just wondering, when did you place your order?
post #32916 of 40635
7/16/13 at 6:05pm
Blasting the AC and wearing this around my apartment.
Thoughts Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thoughts Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's super puffy right now but I think it'll settle down a bit with wear. Materials are amazing. Very glad I went with a 46, it's slim, especially the arms. 44 would've been too tight.
post #32917 of 40635
7/16/13 at 6:43pm
post #32918 of 40635
7/16/13 at 6:51pm
post #32919 of 40635
7/16/13 at 7:00pm
post #32920 of 40635
7/16/13 at 7:22pm
post #32921 of 40635
7/16/13 at 7:25pm
post #32922 of 40635
7/16/13 at 7:30pm
post #32923 of 40635
7/16/13 at 7:35pm
post #32924 of 40635
7/16/13 at 7:37pm
i think you'll be okay. if it's cut anything like the varsity and the first ma-1, tiny differences in width won't matter too much. the height between sizes imo should be more of a concern.
post #32925 of 40635
7/16/13 at 7:40pm
My calf leather has same pit to pit and I sized to a 50. These are meant to be relaxed judging how Drew wore it.
Charly mentioned to me that the larger measurements are due to the padding. 50 should be perfect for me.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Currently, there are 1659 Active Users (195 Members and 1464 Guests)
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 6 seconds ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 15 seconds ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Margiela Pecos Stormy Green Suede 45 6 minutes ago
- › PITTI UOMO 86, DAY 4: HOMEWARD BOUND 6 minutes ago
- › ‘vintage like’ special run Garza to be made by Patrizio Cappelli -... 9 minutes ago
- › Show Me Your Stripes Friday Challenge 7/11/14 10 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)