So instead of posting on the forums, why don't you email Charly or Drew and I'm sure they'll fix it for you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2194
Styleforum Top Picks
This. Something similar happened to me once, I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror.
If anything I'd say this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air!"
I don't understand why everything in this thread has to be blown out of proportions. Someone posts a problem, then 10 people think its now their problem, and another 10 people bash on them for complaining about something.
This is a forum. People are allowed to post their problems/issues/opinions/concerns. If you saw something like this happen with any other label, you're damn sure someone would post a picture about it. We all love TOJ but that doesn't make this thread an exception to forum rules.
I mean if TOJ wasn't willing to fix the issue then I could see why he would complain, but that hasn't happened yet.
jesus, i swear the lot of you are mentally retarded babies.
TOJ Brand Discussion Thread
No negative emotions allowed (unless you are flipping out over someone breaking these rules!)
No criticism allowed
We will teach you manners
If something is wrong, this is not the place to talk about it.
If you have any concerns, shut the fuck up and trust Charly.
"Now, please sit back and enjoy a plethora of insults while I tell you how wrong you are for voicing your opinion."
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 40 seconds ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Black Calf 10UK 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Details about ORVIS BATTENKILL GREEN CANVAS & BROWN LEATHER... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...