So instead of posting on the forums, why don't you email Charly or Drew and I'm sure they'll fix it for you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/28/14 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2194
Styleforum Top Picks
This. Something similar happened to me once, I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror.
If anything I'd say this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air!"
I don't understand why everything in this thread has to be blown out of proportions. Someone posts a problem, then 10 people think its now their problem, and another 10 people bash on them for complaining about something.
This is a forum. People are allowed to post their problems/issues/opinions/concerns. If you saw something like this happen with any other label, you're damn sure someone would post a picture about it. We all love TOJ but that doesn't make this thread an exception to forum rules.
I mean if TOJ wasn't willing to fix the issue then I could see why he would complain, but that hasn't happened yet.
jesus, i swear the lot of you are mentally retarded babies.
TOJ Brand Discussion Thread
No negative emotions allowed (unless you are flipping out over someone breaking these rules!)
No criticism allowed
We will teach you manners
If something is wrong, this is not the place to talk about it.
If you have any concerns, shut the fuck up and trust Charly.
"Now, please sit back and enjoy a plethora of insults while I tell you how wrong you are for voicing your opinion."
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › WTB Epaulet Rivet Chinos 33 45 seconds ago
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Band Of Outsiders Trap Pocket Polo White Size 0 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)