Haha thought u were talkin bout me, but realized I actually went to Tradition on Saturday.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2193
Styleforum Top Picks
I second this!!!
I already placed my order for a A-2 but I'm destroying my sanity in debating to switch to this jacket! Its such a nice one :(
What kind of body-type and/or style do you think best suits each type jackets?
lanky skinny for DR?
Ok guys, no 2 pages bitching about using the search function now.
Send fit pics to him, I'm sure he can tell you which would suit your body type better. although I don't think it's very difficult to establish what your body type is. and of course there is no hard and fast rule saying that skinny guys should wear dr's and stouter guys should wear bombers/motos. I can think of two examples off the top of my head in which that is not the case: renalan in a double rider and willycheesesteak in an a-2.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Best place to buy a suit? 43 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 44 seconds ago
- › [12/28 PRICEDROP] STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Merino coat - sz. 6 2 minutes ago
- › Ik hou van to Run in The Nike Roshe Run verkoop goedkope is een... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: LEE BARON - MTM Fully Canvased Navy Herringbone Shadow Stripe... 3 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Shoes & Boots - Peal & Co, Alden, Allen Edmonds,... 5 minutes ago
- › FIRE SALE! Borrelli & Mattabisch SHIRTS - *** EVERYTHING MUST GO *** 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › The Unbranded Brand Jeans 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...