Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2179
Styleforum Top Picks
Isn't that the Internet in general? I agree people can be dicks, but it's for the greater good of the thread -- to stay on point and to get good Jawnz.
I would suggest upgrading to bemberg for $15.
Chill out, lol. People will post their jackets when they get it/have time.
The cutoff should be the least of your worries. If you know you're going to get a jacket, order now. Then change it up later. I originally ordered a TOJ0 black/sandtan, then switched to navy/sand tan a couple days later. Don't waver. Order now! As for color, I think that picture of the navy/black looks awesome. But many will tell you that the black/black is fantastic. Go with your gut.
Ok, daypack came in and since nobody else took any fit pics of the gorgeous thing yet, I took it upon myself and my shitty photography skills to whip up a few photos.
Enjoy (Click to show)
Like everybody has mentioned, the thing is pretty big and even with two pretty hefty books and a 15" laptop there's still plenty of room for all of your alcoholic beverages.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Poll: Friday Challenge 19TH September 2014: Brown tie without a... 7 minutes ago
- › Weekend trips to Hong Kong. bespoke suit. 8 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** 11 minutes ago
- › WTT AE MacNeil Black Caf Size 10.5 D 15 minutes ago
- › NWT Size 36” Thick grey flannel trousers by Incotex for K&C 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...