or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2171

post #32551 of 40635
Wasn't last year's hiatus billed as likely to be a permanent thing?

He'll be back. That guy just can't help himself from making swaggy jackets.
post #32552 of 40635

he mentioned making jackets later on but his main focus will be his restaurant

post #32553 of 40635
Lets hope there were no TOJs onboard yesterday's Asiana flight from Seoul to SFO.
post #32554 of 40635
More TOJ0 pics please? Worn and with/without flash??
post #32555 of 40635

^did you get tracking? Did anyone?

post #32556 of 40635
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock1977 View Post

Wasn't last year's hiatus billed as likely to be a permanent thing?

No...
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

I don't know how far into summer, but we will be doing an extended last call starting at some point, doing a full cutoff, completing all orders remaining, and then taking a short or long term hiatus. We need a break and doing so means we need I plan ahead and do the cutoff soon.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=393848763986653&id=204464202925111
post #32557 of 40635
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock1977 View Post

Wasn't last year's hiatus billed as likely to be a permanent thing?

He'll be back. That guy just can't help himself from making swaggy jackets.

Hopefully Drew and the team will be back by 2014. frown.gif

post #32558 of 40635

Have they said when the last call is going to be for this round?

post #32559 of 40635
Don't get your hopes up folks.

According to Drew's tumble post, cutoff should be on the 10th, however some posters have been told by Charly that cutoff will be during the middle of the month.

Either way, you have a small amount of time, Drew will probably let us know 24/48 hours in advance when TOJ closes.
post #32560 of 40635
Be smart. If you want a jacket, and can afford it, order it now or forever hold your peace.
post #32561 of 40635
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5354 View Post

Don't get your hopes up folks.

According to Drew's tumble post, cutoff should be on the 10th, however some posters have been told by Charly that cutoff will be during the middle of the month.

Either way, you have a small amount of time, Drew will probably let us know 24/48 hours in advance when TOJ closes.

I don't see this unless the reply was embedded somewhere.

Charly did said orders will go through most of July, but not all of it.

But yea, just place your order as soon as possible. You're going to get your jacket faster.
post #32562 of 40635
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

What if...Drew is totally just giving us the run around on this whole ToJ closing forever deal just to boost summer sales?

"Oh that restaurant thing? Yea that was a lie, but thanks for placing 10,000+ orders this month!"

This makes absolutely zero sense. You realize that every single jacket order that is placed has a wait time of at least 3 months. They are constantly making jackets non stop.

There has never been a time where the production people are standing around picking their noses from lack of orders. So spiking summer sales makes no sense when production is near full capacity.
post #32563 of 40635

 

 

 

 

 

I received mine today. I wasn't sent a tracking number (probably because I moved around a couple of times). Material is really great and sturdier than I expected from suede. The olive backpack is from Everlane for reference.

post #32564 of 40635
Well finally pulled the trigger on the Black/Yellow varsity.

Unfortunately my indecisiveness for picking up a 4th varsity has cost me dearly. The Canadian dollar is taking a dive right now. Since the announcement, it has dropped by 4% angry.gif

But it made sense at the end of the day, I now unlocked Tier 1 Loyalty program....now to decide on my next jacket. I guess the discount will compensate for the currency decline.
post #32565 of 40635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potsnu View Post

Well finally pulled the trigger on the Black/Yellow varsity.

Unfortunately my indecisiveness for picking up a 4th varsity has cost me dearly. The Canadian dollar is taking a dive right now. Since the announcement, it has dropped by 4% angry.gif

But it made sense at the end of the day, I now unlocked Tier 1 Loyalty program....now to decide on my next jacket. I guess the discount will compensate for the currency decline.

 

I hear you, AUD has dropped a lot too, coulda saved almost hundred dollars on the MDR cost if id purchased when drew announced he was shutting up shop.  Oh well the cost of indecisiveness I guess, awesome you made it to the loyalty program.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011