or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2166

post #32476 of 39270

post #32477 of 39270
A fine choice
post #32478 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

nothing wrong with three black tojs. if you wear mainly black I'd get the cwu. if you wear colors/earth tones/have to dress business casual then get the a2. think about what's in your wardrobe now and how you'd wear the a2 or the cwu. personally, I'd get the a2. but I don't wear very much black.

 

lol I love you Cole

post #32479 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

nothing wrong with three black tojs. if you wear mainly black I'd get the cwu. if you wear colors/earth tones/have to dress business casual then get the a2. think about what's in your wardrobe now and how you'd wear the a2 or the cwu. personally, I'd get the a2. but I don't wear very much black.

 

Thanks (young) man. I kind of knew all this, but I work at a place with no dress code, so I don't even have to wear business casual. Right now I wear colors and raw denim and crap, but maybe its time to go monochrome. I think I'm definitely getting a CWU over the A2, I'll decide on the color later (dark brown vs black).

post #32480 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

lol I love you Cole

father... :')
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upas View Post

Thanks (young) man. I kind of knew all this, but I work at a place with no dress code, so I don't even have to wear business casual. Right now I wear colors and raw denim and crap, but maybe its time to go monochrome. I think I'm definitely getting a CWU over the A2, I'll decide on the color later (dark brown vs black).

I'd say dark brown cwu forsure
post #32481 of 39270
so since I never contribute anything really useful to this thread here's a quick fit pic of my toj1.

OyrbTp3.jpg

Lamb is shiny because flash

weird crease on arm from laying down for summer retirement ( frown.gif )

shitty outfit because work clothes, just threw on the toj

face covered because awkward

I should really quit making all these excuses and get a good fit pic lol
post #32482 of 39270

wow its not fair

 

I want a TOJ1 :(

post #32483 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

wow its not fair

I want a TOJ1 frown.gif

go on a severe cut and i'll sell you mine for $500. getting a deal tbh
post #32484 of 39270

sleeves an inch or two short but looks good

post #32485 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post


go on a severe cut and i'll sell you mine for $500. getting a deal tbh

 

Haha. I don't think I could ever get to your proportions no matter how much I dieted. My clavicles are long as fuck. 

 

I just hope my incoming TOJ0 will be enough to get over my lack of TOJ1. They're both awesome jackets but something about the zipper + Raglan sleeves is just too good. 

post #32486 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather View Post

sleeves an inch or two short but looks good

 

post #32487 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

 

I just hope my incoming TOJ0 will be enough to get over my lack of TOJ1. They're both awesome jackets but something about the zipper + Raglan sleeves is just too good. 

 

The set in sleeves on the TOJ0 are key.

post #32488 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post



mine do sit similarily. and yeah they're a tad lower when standing naturally. I normally wear a watch so it doesn't bother me
post #32489 of 39270
Black CWU or don't buy the jacket
post #32490 of 39270

Can't decide between a MA-1 in black lamb or MDR in black calf suede, which would be to go with the moto I have ordered in grey lamb.

Sort of leaning towards the MDR because I wouldn't have to worry about wear on the ribbing.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011