Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2155
Styleforum Top Picks
really no difference, just preference for hand pockets or not. People protest the horizontal pockets but honestly, short jackets like this are a bit short to think about putting your hands in anyway, if wearing a TOJ I'd never put my hands in the jacket pockets, just saying. I use my jeans pockets for the straight-arm look, rather than walking around like a coat hanger. I use my jacket to hold things, that's why the zips are good. Nothing like the feeling of security you get from putting a money clip or something in a jacket's zip pocket rather than your jeans pocket or something.
I know how uncomfortable it is... I used to own a 2010 bomber. Cool gloves are worth it! I just use jeans pockets when I don't wear gloves and it's cold.
Excuse the iphone mirror pics. No way am I asking my wife to take pictures of me so I can show people on an internet forum.
and one in TOJ standard under-uniform for maximum neutrality
Edited by jabberwock1977 - 7/3/13 at 6:24am
I personally don't understand the appeal of a 4-zip. Everytime I see one, it reminds me of Iron Man's mask... The 2 breast pockets/zippers always look like slanted Asian eyes to me =\ But... to each his own! Also, on a side note... the Daypacks look like they're about ready to be shipped now!
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 1 minute ago
- › Lacoste polo - fake? 6 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 7 minutes ago
- › Balenciaga AW09 Varsity Jacket 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Balmain Double Zipped Biker Leather Jacket 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Store Credit $1685 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...