or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2137

post #32041 of 39247
If you already have black lamb, I would get a blue leather
post #32042 of 39247
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

If you already have black lamb, I would get a blue leather


Blue leather confused.gif
post #32043 of 39247
I sent in a half serious inquiry about getting a yellow goat QDR

Electric blue it is!
post #32044 of 39247
What is this sudden craze with BCDRs about? I mean, it's not like it's a novelty or anything. puzzled.gif
post #32045 of 39247
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilo View Post

What is this sudden craze with BCDRs about? I mean, it's not like it's a novelty or anything. puzzled.gif
For some, I think it's the Pokemon/checklist mentality. You've got the black lamb, so why not go for a colored leather, maybe in calf or goat? How about shearling? Suede? Quilting?


I really like the BCDR because it's a handsome jacket, and when I compare it to the other TOJs I own, I can see the progression of the TOJ aesthetic/Drew's growth as a designer since 2010.
post #32046 of 39247
Alright style guys so I need your help. Decided on a BCDR and looking to get a second jacket. Suggestions based on my appearance? Haha. I have light brown hair and my style is broken in boots with black/faded black/selvedge jeans and a basic tee.
post #32047 of 39247
Leather MA-1 or a 4-zip Moto, probably the latter.
post #32048 of 39247

I like bombers in general, but when it comes to leather jackets, moto is the greatest style for me. I've never liked riders too much, so in this case get a black 4-zip TOJ moto.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Seriously, when you're buying a leather jacket for yourself, it shouldn't be that hard to decide which you want most. Just buy the one you like most and wear it (or get them all) smile.gif
 
I like an idea of having just one leather jacket and wearing it all the time. However, there's guys with multiple leathers.

 


Edited by djt00 - 6/26/13 at 8:19am
post #32049 of 39247
post #32050 of 39247
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart154 View Post

Alright style guys so I need your help. Decided on a BCDR and looking to get a second jacket. Suggestions based on my appearance? Haha. I have light brown hair and my style is broken in boots with black/faded black/selvedge jeans and a basic tee.

Assuming your BCDR is black, you might go with a brown lamb or dark brown goat A-2.
post #32051 of 39247
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart154 View Post

Alright style guys so I need your help. Decided on a BCDR and looking to get a second jacket. Suggestions based on my appearance? Haha. I have light brown hair and my style is broken in boots with black/faded black/selvedge jeans and a basic tee.

I would say go for a Moto, but you already have a BCDR and I think the two stylin' is very similiar.

I think a Brown Lamb A-2 would look bad ass on you.
post #32052 of 39247

Can I just say that I think it's humorous that we're being asked to pick a jacket based on someone's face.

 

"SQUARE JAW LINE? PIERCING EYES! BETTER GET A MDR!"

 

"BUTTER FACE WITH LOTS OF CAKE? BETTER GET A BOMBER!"

post #32053 of 39247
Indeed. That Orlando Bloom swag.

post #32054 of 39247
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0Bs4g3t View Post

Can I just say that I think it's humorous that we're being asked to pick a jacket based on someone's face.

"SQUARE JAW LINE? PIERCING EYES! BETTER GET A MDR!"

"BUTTER FACE WITH LOTS OF CAKE? BETTER GET A BOMBER!"

That's pretty helpful actually! wink.gif Thanks for the suggestions guys
post #32055 of 39247
.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011