or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2131

post #31951 of 44985

kk no prob.  thanks.  I'm just trying to understand this whole process a little better.  I guess i kinda expected a little more info or back and forth but it's all good.  i know they are swamped right now.

post #31952 of 44985
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaudi0 View Post

kk no prob.  thanks.  I'm just trying to understand this whole process a little better.  I guess i kinda expected a little more info or back and forth but it's all good.  i know they are swamped right now.

 

The lead time should be like 4-5 months -- yours probable won't go to production until later on in that.  I'd bet you'll be able to settle your measurements with in 1-2 months, if not 1-2 weeks.

post #31953 of 44985
If you know you're ordering, then it's best to just send payment to ensure your place in line, then you can sort out sizing at your own pace from there
post #31954 of 44985

I can't decide what to get for my second jacket, I have placed an order for a 2-zip moto in black calf suede.

Was thinking either a grey lamb BCDR or black lamb ribbed collar CWU-45.

I'm not sure that the cwu-45 would work in grey, but I would sort of like to get a different colour for my second jacket.

post #31955 of 44985
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccabe View Post

I can't decide what to get for my second jacket, I have placed an order for a 2-zip moto in black calf suede.

Was thinking either a grey lamb BCDR or black lamb ribbed collar CWU-45.

I'm not sure that the cwu-45 would work in grey, but I would sort of like to get a different colour for my second jacket.

 

CWU should be in black, as everyone will tell you. If you don't have black lamb, I would go with that...

 

I understand you want variety, but the cutoff prompted me to get a black lamb BCDR, with a black lamb CWU already in my closet. I think they'll fill two very different niches in my wardrobe, even though they're both black. Cookie will tell you there is nothing wrong with having all black.

post #31956 of 44985
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0Bs4g3t View Post

 

The lead time should be like 4-5 months -- yours probable won't go to production until later on in that.  I'd bet you'll be able to settle your measurements with in 1-2 months, if not 1-2 weeks.

oh yeah i'm like 95% set on the measurements already.  i just keep thinking about them lol.  it's not like charly has asked for final lockdown measurements so that's what prompted my question.

post #31957 of 44985
Diesel blue T3 just about to leave S Korea.
post #31958 of 44985
People love the suede harrington. It probably gets the most comments TBH.
post #31959 of 44985
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock1977 View Post

Diesel blue T3 just about to leave S Korea.

Stuff is getting sent out today?!?!?!
post #31960 of 44985
hey Toj crew, is the guy doing dr and moto still the same or have you changed him?
post #31961 of 44985

Really wish you could still get a suede harrington.  I think it would look amazing in the diesel blue with the red plaid lining.

post #31962 of 44985
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Stuff is getting sent out today?!?!?!

Yup - got tracking today
post #31963 of 44985
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie View Post

Yup - got tracking today

fack, anyone receive daypack tracking? Nothing on my end yet
post #31964 of 44985
sorry - mine is a T3
post #31965 of 44985
^when did you order? About to put a order for the T1 along with the CWU
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011