My little brother is 6" 1" and his moto front length is 24". I guess it depends on how much you like it cropped, but 20" still seems damn short to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2130
Styleforum Top Picks
Ordered an A-2, not yet received. The jacket's front length will be 23".
The jacket I measured is also 20" in the front, but it might be a bit short. We'll see how the Bomber at 23" turns out.
Most of my tees are American Apparel in M and they are ~23"; I think they fit me just fine.
Im just about to get my first TOJ! Think Im set on my measurements but Im just asking again to be sure. Anyone with about the same body as me who can help me out with fit pics or measurements? Heres my body measurements:
Front length 18.9"
Sleeve length 24.4"
5'11" (180cm) and 154lbs (70kg)
Thanks in advance!
I'm 6 ft 158 and this is my Charly provided collared moto measurements.
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 22.5"
body length, back 25.0"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.4"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.5"
My Body measurements were:
Midsection 32 1/16
Waist 34 1/2
The jacket fits me well...fit pic posted somewhere in this thread (too lazy to look)
BCDR for sure and probably the CM after seeing Costume Nationals A/W & S/S14 collection.
Then again it's hard to come by an A2 that's as cheap as TOJ's...
Answers are gonna be based on what people already have, but as I already have 3 leathers and a Harrington, if I had a bunch of extra dough around, I'd get a black suiting ma1 and a suede t-3, maybe in a dark blue or a deep red or burgundy--don't know what's available. 'Course, the new 2013 dr slays; maybe I'd get that in black calf.
Edit: oh and for horsehide pics, I know somebody was selling one a few months ago in the b&s. don't remember what color but check there.
Ah, guess I won't be seeing mine for a while yet. Charly's announcement on March/April orders got my hopes up
Also been thinking about the 2013DR in black calf, but the lamb's so nice I almost can't bring myself to stray from it. Then again the sample electric blue DR model looked really tempting too...
You will only receive an email from PayPal with a tracking # update
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ~HD~HTTP////~ Minnesota Wild vs Florida Panthers Live NHL Online... 3 minutes ago
- › ~HD~HTTP////~ Ottawa Senators vs Detroit Red Wings Live NHL Online... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 4 minutes ago
- › +||Update™ !! Watch Chicago Bulls vs Utah Jazz Live streaming... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Am I an ugly person? 6 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...