Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2119
Styleforum Top Picks
I changed quite a few of Charly's measurements after cross-referencing measurements with other jackets I own, and I'm glad I did.
Just copped the house special, black lamb 4-zip MDR with silver hardware.
Pumped. And nervous as hell about sizing...first MTM jitters.
The measurements we ended up settling on:
Body length, front: 22.2"
Body length, back: 24.4"
Sleeve length: 25"
I'm 5'11" and last time I weighed myself, ~150lbs.
Anyone else out there with a similar build care to comment on my measurements? Feel like I need some reassurance -_-
On another note, fuuuark I wanna grab a 2-zip 2011 moto, silver hardware in dark whiskey calf... Why are you closing just after I discovered you, TOJ, whyyyyyyyy??!!!!!!
Pretty low, I guess...maybe around 13%? I was in India for four months recently, and lost a shit ton of weight. I'm ten weeks into them gym again, and in the early stages of a long, slow bulk till I reach my goal of 175lbs.
I went with no quilt for the reason you stated. Plus, I keep envisioning my 30ish y/o self, and I just don't want to be that guy who has the super aggressive jacket. But that's also just me, and I know I couldn't pull it off easily. I think it will work for many different people
Go longer in the lengths and wider at the waist that you might normally.
No quilt, regardless of which one is "more aggressive", I just think it looks better that way.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › The Official Hair Thread 21 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 58 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Andrew Marc - Down Jacket - Fauxmula Size M 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...