or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2107

post #31591 of 39262
Jacket looks good, but fits way too small on you
post #31592 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather View Post

Jacket looks good, but fits way too small on you

I unno, he's a skinny dude and a tight fit works with that style, unless he can't actually move in it...

Ticket pocket is so on point
post #31593 of 39262
I like the fit. Makes me really wish ToJ was around for another couple months, just so I could get one. As it is, my electric blue 4-zip is going on my credit card
post #31594 of 39262

For anyone devastated that the helmet bag won't be released, there's a pretty cool Common Projects one on Ssense that's on 50% off. 

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/common_projects/black_leather_helmet_tote/69339

post #31595 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglet View Post

For anyone devastated that the helmet bag won't be released, there's a pretty cool Common Projects one on Ssense that's on 50% off. 
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/common_projects/black_leather_helmet_tote/69339

Price/Quality will be nowhere as good as ToJ, and I completely see why the shoulder straps were left off the ToJ model. Still, decent alternative.
post #31596 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.R. View Post


Price/Quality will be nowhere as good as ToJ, and I completely see why the shoulder straps were left off the ToJ model. Still, decent alternative.

Looks like the shoulder straps are removable. And the price at 50% off will probably be a bit cheaper than ToJ. But yeah just thought some people might be interested.

post #31597 of 39262
Meh, the picture isn't really that great, and makes the jacket look shorter/smaller than it is. I'm pretty skinny, and am planning to wear the jacket with just a t shirt most of the time, so the slim fit is perfect for me. The sleeve/body length is spot on.

Maybe some (slightly) better pictures will help.


post #31598 of 39262

yep, that confirms it, the new DR is the best product in the lineup, too bad it came so late in the cycle

 

someone get that in portabellow hh or oxblood calf nod[1].gif


Edited by Dbear - 6/17/13 at 12:50pm
post #31599 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglet View Post

For anyone devastated that the helmet bag won't be released, there's a pretty cool Common Projects one on Ssense that's on 50% off. 

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/common_projects/black_leather_helmet_tote/69339

didnt someone say the quality on this wasnt that great?

 

 

Also, i feel like the belt is weird on the new dr

post #31600 of 39262
I have no clue what grizzly nor leather are talking about. that's one of the best DR fits I've seen in a long time.

It's an aggressive piece, and the amount of details on it are just right.
post #31601 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

yep, that confirms it, the new DR is the best product in the lineup, too bad it came so late in the cycle

someone get that in portabellow hh or oxblood calf nod[1].gif

would look amazing in oxblood, vry tmpting
post #31602 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio View Post

Meh, the picture isn't really that great, and makes the jacket look shorter/smaller than it is. I'm pretty skinny, and am planning to wear the jacket with just a t shirt most of the time, so the slim fit is perfect for me. The sleeve/body length is spot on.

Maybe some (slightly) better pictures will help.

agree that body fit is 10/10, but I feel sleeves could use additional length ... once the arms break in around the elbow, they won't hang as long are when they are new
post #31603 of 39262
Fit is fine, you jerks are nitpicking. It's a Perfecto style jacket, they're suppose to fit like that.

1eg3ABx.gif
post #31604 of 39262
But Vaio, you should have kept your jeans on instead of changing to basketball shorts because these are going into the gallery. devil.gif
post #31605 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

jacket looks super short to me, and the sleeves are 1/2"-1" too short shog[1].gif

Honestly, it looks much better than yours. Which isn't THAT bad.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011