It saddens me to see you guys go. I can't think of another brand like this one that makes bespoke leather jackets with tons of different high quality animal hides, and colors to choose from. Best of luck on your new business.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2100
Styleforum Top Picks
Haha. Well the person who I'm buying from got longer sleeves, and I have really short arms so was wondering if it would be reasonable to try and find a tailor to shorten the sleeves 1-2" or just wait till I find a jacket in my size.
How would a dude with 4 posts remember what happened the last time there was a cutoff?
PTO just wrote about TOJ and the fact that the cutoff was coming...things like that are going to bring noobs who know nothing. Instead of driving them away from Drew's business, could we at least try to be nice? This thread is huge and there's not even a website unless you figure out that JC is the same thing.
Because theres people that live in this thread so therefore are dicks to everyone else.
Ah, sorry, I should have been more specific. There is one on the secondary market for $250 that I was thinking of buying, but the sleeves are pretty long. Seems like the general consensus is that I should pass on it, but with the production stop a little worried another one wouldn't pop up.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Dutch Auction for one custom title - 100% of proceeds to benefit... 5 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 6 minutes ago
- › lasts and bespoke shoe makers 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...