Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2085
Styleforum Top Picks
I like the collared CWU, and the MA-1 too, then realized there is an elastic collar CWU, so having a hard time deciding. Thanks for reading!
Will probably wear these with white-tee + denim uniform, or with a button down.
Edit: Also does anyone have more pics of leather MA-1s? I can only find the one with Charly
Agreed...now its between black cwu with ribbed collar and navy wool ma-1 or black wool ma-1 and brown goat/lamb cwu with ribbed collar..idk which way to go. I feel like a black jacket would be better with sneakers and more casual, and the wool would be better for that.
I'm not sure if Charly designs. Also, the workload would only get heavier for him (as if it wasn't bad enough).
Honestly, I'd kill for this to happen, but it's not realistic (even if you did a menu freeze).
He doesn't have to design, just keep the available jackets as the ones available right now.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Levis Selvedge Denim 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...