Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2085
Styleforum Top Picks
I like the collared CWU, and the MA-1 too, then realized there is an elastic collar CWU, so having a hard time deciding. Thanks for reading!
Will probably wear these with white-tee + denim uniform, or with a button down.
Edit: Also does anyone have more pics of leather MA-1s? I can only find the one with Charly
Agreed...now its between black cwu with ribbed collar and navy wool ma-1 or black wool ma-1 and brown goat/lamb cwu with ribbed collar..idk which way to go. I feel like a black jacket would be better with sneakers and more casual, and the wool would be better for that.
I'm not sure if Charly designs. Also, the workload would only get heavier for him (as if it wasn't bad enough).
Honestly, I'd kill for this to happen, but it's not realistic (even if you did a menu freeze).
He doesn't have to design, just keep the available jackets as the ones available right now.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 seconds ago
- › Harris Tweed - Redwood and Ross Sport Coat, green 43 seconds ago
- › APC X Kanye White Tees | XS and M 54 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 56 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Burberry Prorsum Suit - Navy, windowpane, wool 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)