Well, this has thrown an unexpected wrench in my financial planning for the next few months.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2079
Styleforum Top Picks
I am sure yo ucan double what this has done...
Wouldn't do anything like that, and I don't need that kind of money anyway. I dislike these $81 jeans or $95 10 year hoody kickstarters because the brand ends up having no principles, and they're not that great of a product anyway. Not really my cup of tea.
definitely a push for me to grab a black lamb.. have a toj0 a black calf a2. but never the house-special. just couldn't decide which. have been eye-ing on the qdr for a long time but now i have a similar style leather jacket already.. the new bdcr looks good. i just couldn't visualize how it would look in black with quilting.
Well damn, I guess I'll be placing that order for a suiting wool MA-1 in the next week!
Best of luck to you Drew in your new endeavors. The jackets I've bought form you have become some of my favorite clothing, and if the food you make is anywhere close to as good as lamb leather, you're gonna have a lot of happy people with full stomachs.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › J.Press York St. x Southwick Navy Merino Wool Blazer 38/40R. 3 roll... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Manila Tailor 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 24 minutes ago
- › NWT - Brooks Brothers OCBD -Pink, 15x33 Extra Slim Fit (Made in US) 25 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...