Size 50 stock suiting wool MA-1 in black.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2070
Styleforum Top Picks
Side Pic (Click to show)
Got my MA-1 yesterday. I'm not sure how emphasized this has been, but the padding on this jacket is heavy duty. It's kinda like wearing a padded down jacket. The cell pocket is a little shallow for Nexus/Galaxy sized phones, so the corner of the phone is barely in the pocket. ToJ tag is in the left pocket vs the usual spot.
Side Pic (Click to show)
How long did your order take?
and just a general newb question but when will this seasons models be discontinued? trying to gauge how much time I have left to get the ma1 before it goes away ...
No one really knows. Drew tends to announce when models are discontinued in advance, I don't believe he discontinues models out of the blue.
i think people should really get into the habit of pausing and taking a minute before going on and actually asking a question here.
do you really want a jacket that you can only wear if you're within 5lbs of where you are now?
if the jacket is too slim, you'd be concerned about it's longevity and layering applications
if the jacket is too roomy, you'd be concerned about it looking too wide (which would be incredibly difficult given the toj cut) and dated
material of any sort doesn't stretch without a reason, if the jacket fits you fine it won't just magically stretch to where it doesn't.
it's pretty safe to say a lot of people here try to emulate drew and synth's fits but both of them typically err on the side of flowing vs constricting when it comes to these kind of garments. i believe drew has mentioned that he purposely sized up two i think on his 5 zip so it'd balance the size of his head or something along those lines. think about that.
When I inquired, I was told the wool MA-1 would likely be done around summer time. I probably should cut down on drinking or some other expenses and order one... or a black suede 2010DR.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Cole haan: quality or no? 54 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Quality of €5-10 ties in Italy? 7 minutes ago
- › someone knows where can i buy that sweater 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 19 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › DRAKE'S SILK-GRENADINE TIE 22 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 24 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw