That's what I was told as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2069
Styleforum Top Picks
The epaulet folds over, and then goes into the shoulder seam, rather than being sewn straight in. They've added a seam that you can see at the front, around the armpit, which continues to the back of the jacket where the sleeve starts. Very nice touch.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You can see how this differs from the original here:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
EDIT: these pics also show that there are now double rows of eyelets and thus a cooler buckle n stuff.
Edited by omgcookielol - 6/1/13 at 5:45pm
12-week estimated lead time, by the way. I was hoping bombers were quicker than bikers but oh well. Can't wait.
that announcement confused me because i wasn't sure whether it meant what you're asking, or if it meant that he was just making a small announcement that would be "big" to those following
don't know if that makes sense. might be stretching with the latter
Small announcement that will turn into a big one - ready to discontinue the A-2 Bomber and CWU, as guy needs the production space for other models. Speak now or forever hold your peace on those I guess, and we'll come out with a new Bomber at some other point when not busy. Maybe a deadline of two weeks?
Read this again, people. The entire thing and not selectively.
It is not hard to understand.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 17 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grail 4000 $ Reversible Seraphin Leather Coat size US 42, EU 52 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 11 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 11 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 14 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 15 minutes ago
- › Bespoke tailoring in (South) Germany 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...