Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2058
Styleforum Top Picks
I disagree. Wait times are an issue for the minority, but fit, qc, and experience are bigger issues for most people. I think that these jackets can sit so long because people realize that paying a little more and waiting a bit yields better results... The prices most people ask for their "almost new" custom jackets are hilarious most of the time, and I assume people usually settle for lowballs a month or two later. It's just a big gamble and you're usually giving these guys money to reorder anyways - imo not worth saving an extra $50 or whatever people think they can get away with nowadays.
I'm not saying B&S is the way to go, I'm just saying I can understand why TOJs hold such a high resale value.
No one is willing to buy it... desperate times call for desperate measures. Really itching for that varsity. I'm sure what'll end up happening is, I'll just order the TOJ0 and keep the MDR too. Having four black lamb TOJ isn't too much right?
New stuff must be good if the A-2 and CWU are getting left out in the cold.
Anyways, it seems like everyone thinks that (1) black zips are weak, silvers are superior (2) 4 zips > 2 zips and (3) 2-way zippers look bad/affected if you pull up the bottom zip.
So, that sort of means that my jacket is pretty much a tri-fecta of fail, but w/e, I like it anyways.
Fit from the weekend--same stuff basically--unzipped.
Zipped (Click to show)
Black zips...on zips on zips
Edited by Dbear - 5/28/13 at 9:41am
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › HOLIDAY SPIRIT[S]: The 2014 Styleforum Christmas Beer-It-Foward Thread 23 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 46 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...