On the other hand...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2038
Styleforum Top Picks
Finally got around to snapping some pictures of my Oxblood Calf 3-zip MDR...ordered on 12/31/12 and was received on 4/29/13.
Being my first ToJ, all I can say is wow. The calf, while being incredibly thick, is surprisingly soft and quite heavy; no doubt the best leather I've ever felt. The color was not exactly what I expected, but is a beautiful deep reddish oxblood color that kind of seems to change colors and look brown in some lights. The zippers are sturdy as hell and the silver really provides a great contrast from the leather. The jacket overall really does feel like a suit of armor.
The fit, which I was most worried about, is perfect for a slim fit, almost too slim for my tastes. However, the calf still needs to be broken in which I'm sure will address the tightness I'm experiencing in the shoulders. Besides that, the length, sleeve length, chest, midsection, and sleeve width are all perfect, and the jacket looks and feels incredible on.
Most accurate picture of color^^
Thinking about ordering a suiting wool MA-1 soon if I can acquire the funds. Also, just gauging interest, If anyone is interested in the above jacket I may be willing to depart with it, as it is slightly too tight on me currently. Feel free to message me.
Edited by CarterH - 5/13/13 at 4:24pm
lol, true. I think it actually will slow down though, eventually. We had a slower order period for a couple months so the queue will kinda fast forward on it's own around now or soon. Later the bigger capacity production will also make things faster.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 seconds ago
- › Oak NYC Black Double Breasted Wool Overcoat size S 35 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 58 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 1 minute ago
- › VASS and Epaulet MTO & Group Buy Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Who makes shoes for Avi Rosinni? 5 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)