Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2035
Styleforum Top Picks
this looks awesome. i'm a huge fan of the whiskey color.
what's the consensus on a bright whiskey band collar double rider? i think i'm set on bcdr...gotta pick color. obviously black would be good but i'm partial to most shades of whiskey...
Idk I don't think any of the whiskers look like that color but if your going to consider a whiskey I think medium whiskey if its available would be a good one. I'd also recommend asking charley to give you measurements so its slightly cropped. When I got my second moto in red I got it a inch shorter I think? Or maybe 1 1/2 and it looked a whole lot better. I'm wearing a Uniqlo hoodie in that picture so it's slightly longer than regular hoodies.
Honestly that oxblood calf sound bad ass IMO but its I already have 3 tojs.
Can't really get an original TOJ MA-1 these days though. Worth the guess IMO. I'm waiting till my weight loss pans out to buy a new jacket. I'd hate to be one of those guys that waits 5 months for a jacket that doesn't fit.
I'm pretty healthy now, just a little chunky. Gotta cut down then bulk till charlymode.
It's calf? I remember whiskey being brighter and also having more depth in color.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The Friday Challenge 19th December 2014 - The Novelty Tie Challenge 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sid Mashburn (by Alfred Sargent) Snuff Suede Chukka - Size 10 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › bespoke novice, experiences with Graham Browne or Choppin & Lodge? 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › lasts and bespoke shoe makers 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...