or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 2031

post #30451 of 44314
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Nights View Post


The only reason I didn't email was because of the lack of a strap. It just seems so much less functional for standing in line at the airport or standing on the subway; I don't want to have to hold it all the time. It's a shame, because it's a really nice-looking bag.


Put it on the ground like normal people do. People who don't take their bags off on the tube during rush hour deserve bad things.

post #30452 of 44314
Jus
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Nights View Post

The only reason I didn't email was because of the lack of a strap. It just seems so much less functional for standing in line at the airport or standing on the subway; I don't want to have to hold it all the time. It's a shame, because it's a really nice-looking bag.
email anyways
post #30453 of 44314
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamacyborg View Post

3 zip black MDR with gold zips. Goat, calf or horse?

Goat sounds like win.
post #30454 of 44314

Just got this last week, 2011 Duffle in Cracked Pepper...

 

post #30455 of 44314
My murdered out 4zip moto has been getting a lot of love recently... keep being asked where the jacket is from...
post #30456 of 44314
Strap ruins the point of a helmet bag. Drew pls.
post #30457 of 44314
Quote:
Originally Posted by iffs View Post

First post!

Got my TOJ1 2011 today. Size 48 with extra sleeve length.




This is my first leather (well, partially) jacket and damn it feels nice.

This was my first ToJ item as well. I love it.

Mine is a bit longer in the body and fits more loose than yours does, though, but if you're pleased with how it fits then that's great!
post #30458 of 44314
Do you guys get dye transfer from your TOJ collars onto your shirt collars? The stains are visible primarily on white shirts and are slow to wash out. If it happens to you, have you found a way to diminish it?
post #30459 of 44314
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

Do you guys get dye transfer from your TOJ collars onto your shirt collars? The stains are visible primarily on white shirts and are slow to wash out. If it happens to you, have you found a way to diminish it?


What color is your jacket? I haven't had any bleeding problems with my black mdr.

post #30460 of 44314
Quote:
Originally Posted by iffs View Post

First post!

Got my TOJ1 2011 today. Size 48 with extra sleeve length.




This is my first leather (well, partially) jacket and damn it feels nice.

My housemate just got this exact jacket and wears pretty much identical clothes, similar posture even....This isn't Nick, is it?!
post #30461 of 44314
IS IT

ffffuuuu.gif
post #30462 of 44314
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


My housemate just got this exact jacket and wears pretty much identical clothes, similar posture even....This isn't Nick, is it?!

Hahah, unfortunately I am not.

post #30463 of 44314
Quote:
Originally Posted by chv7 View Post


What color is your jacket? I haven't had any bleeding problems with my black mdr.

black lamb and brown calf both do it.
post #30464 of 44314
Got my bball in yesterday. Sleeves are short but otherwise it's perfect. Thanks to Drew and the guys for doing such a dope job.

Does anyone have a pic of the dodger blue lamb suede? Sounds really cool in my head but not sure I can picture the shade.
post #30465 of 44314
Quote:
Originally Posted by iffs View Post

First post!

Got my TOJ1 2011 today. Size 48 with extra sleeve length.




This is my first leather (well, partially) jacket and damn it feels nice.

iffs, how tall are you what/what are your measurements? TOJ1 2011 looks fantastic!
Edited by rennavate - 5/8/13 at 7:34am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011