It's a matter of preference. I prefer a varsity to fit shorter in length so that the layers underneath are longer and can be seen from the back.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1932
Styleforum Top Picks
Jeans are way too tight at that angle IMO look like yoga pants and the angle sucks overall to be asking how the sizing is. I think the arms and body look good, length isn't really an issue from that perspective.
FYI, week 12 on my 4zip lamb mdr and Charlie/Dan quoted 2-3 more weeks.
FML, been working out and bulking recently.... I have a feeling the MDR won't fit when it comes Let's hope it stretches....at least a bit....
i bulked up quite a bit btween the time i ordered my first MDR till delivery and it was really tight... almost to the point where i thought about selling it but it broke in nicely so i wouldnt worry too much about it. i pretty much couldnt bend my arms or zip up the jacket and i was worried i would rip the damn thing but again, it broke in nicely and now it fits like a glove.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 seconds ago
- › The Official 2014 Thrift Thread Find of the Year - Cheapies HOF 1 minute ago
- › SOLD OUT! NIKE KOBE 9 ELITE LOW BEETHOVEN FLYKNIT BASKETBALL SIZE 12 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › *VERY RARE* NIGEL CABOURN SHORT PUFFA DOWN JACKET SIZE 50 12 minutes ago
- › *SOLD OUT* LIMITED RISING SUN JEANS WESTERN SHIRT MISTER FREEDOM 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...