Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1918
Styleforum Top Picks
i based my T1 measurements off my 2010 lamb moto and wish i hadn't. could really use another inch or two or length in the body and a half-inch or so across the chest.
I've been kicking myself for not buying the renovateur when I bought all the other shit.... That lotion looks like the tits for leather products in general.
And I'm not the clumsiest person in the world, but I tend to run into shit when I'm drunk or end up wearing a leather to a concert or bar or show or something. Less stress I guess knowing if I spill shit or something that I can just clean it in the morning.
I've got some white onitsuka tigers that I like but I think they are a discontinued model as I couldn't find them with a few google searches.
Sharing my TOJ pics with a thread I've learnt a lot from.
Don't have much to offer than what has already been said - a fantastic product.
6'4 and 95kg (210 pounds)
Dark brown goat Collared Moto:
Brown lamb CWU-45:
Black lamb A-2 (please excuse the black leather/blue denim/brown shoe crime):
Light brown calf 4-zip Moto:
I know drew has a strong preference for the CWU-45 in black, but here I definitely like the brown CWU better than the black A2. Makes me wonder if I should get one instead of a brown A2.
So I finally got my TOJ1 in the mail a couple of days ago, and it's beautiful, and it's sized ok, except the pit-to-pit is 2 full inches larger than stated on the raglan sizing chart, and the back of the jacket balloons quite terribly, actually creasing at the shoulder blades and forming two ugly protrusions. I've looked through the gallery and didn't see anything like this, and yes I took Charly's sizing.
Did I misread the sizing chart? Does it actually show body measurements for each size?
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › NWOT Man 1924 Linen Blazer 38R/48EU 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What is the use of lapel pins 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Foster & Son/Henry Maxwell: Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)