Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1899
Styleforum Top Picks
I think Drew will give you a heads up, but I don't think they're going to tell you an exact date now. Someone will be able to find the quote, but he has talked about holding off on switching to John Coppidge, and he'll be focusing on ToJ stuff still. If I were a betting man, I'd say you have plenty of time. He's working on wool jackets that probably won't drop until this later spring or summerish, and I'm guessing those will be under the ToJ namesake -- so you'll have plenty of time to get MTM. But save everything. Sell your plasma and semen. Get it.
this is the problem with gauging interest in a piece. everyone expresses their interest and verbally commits initially, but when push comes to shove, they all flake. when i tried to organize a daypack run, i had 10 people agree to purchase (the daypack was 200 dollars). as soon as we had enough people, EVERYONE, and i do mean EVERYONE (except me), flaked. so honestly, i don't trust any of you, and neither should drew unless he gets a deposit from everyone who wants one.
Not all product runs off interest failed tho, the second bball jacket run worked out. But we did it by deposit method. So if you are in, you pay a deposit and once enough deposits are in then the run will be made. Else if the interest (in the form of a deposit) is not high enough then the deposits refunded.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 41 minutes ago
- › Is this a normal wear rate on new shoes? 46 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...