or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1899

post #28471 of 45017
I am in for a helmet bag, depending on price
post #28472 of 45017

Rocking the Fishtail without the fur for the first time today.  

 

 

post #28473 of 45017

I'm sure this kind of question is an annoyance but here goes: I won't be able to afford a jacket (A-2 bomber) until June, so what's the likelihood that MTM will still be going at that point?

post #28474 of 45017
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColmDawson View Post

I'm sure this kind of question is an annoyance but here goes: I won't be able to afford a jacket (A-2 bomber) until June, so what's the likelihood that MTM will still be going at that point?

 

I think Drew will give you a heads up, but I don't think they're going to tell you an exact date now. Someone will be able to find the quote, but he has talked about holding off on switching to John Coppidge, and he'll be focusing on ToJ stuff still. If I were a betting man, I'd say you have plenty of time. He's working on wool jackets that probably won't drop until this later spring or summerish, and I'm guessing those will be under the ToJ namesake -- so you'll have plenty of time to get MTM. But save everything. Sell your plasma and semen. Get it.

post #28475 of 45017
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColmDawson View Post

I'm sure this kind of question is an annoyance but here goes: I won't be able to afford a jacket (A-2 bomber) until June, so what's the likelihood that MTM will still be going at that point?
Keep in mind adjustable lengths are supposed to be around for a while, so unless you have really odd proportions, you should have nothing to worry about if full MTM is gone.
post #28476 of 45017
I'm also probably in for a helmet bag. Like previous people have posted, it depends on the price (though it's not big issue unless its really high), and what other bags are coming out (if any).
post #28477 of 45017
Toj equivalent of sprinkles, got the bemberg upgrade on my moto

Also excited to see the new baseball, hoping for set in sleeves so I can kop a 50
post #28478 of 45017
this is the problem with gauging interest in a piece. everyone expresses their interest and verbally commits initially, but when push comes to shove, they all flake. when i tried to organize a daypack run, i had 10 people agree to purchase (the daypack was 200 dollars). as soon as we had enough people, EVERYONE, and i do mean EVERYONE (except me), flaked. so honestly, i don't trust any of you, and neither should drew unless he gets a deposit from everyone who wants one.
post #28479 of 45017
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

Toj equivalent of sprinkles, got the bemberg upgrade on my moto

Also excited to see the new baseball, hoping for set in sleeves so I can kop a 50

how much was the upgrade?
post #28480 of 45017
15
post #28481 of 45017
What kind of daypack?
post #28482 of 45017
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

this is the problem with gauging interest in a piece. everyone expresses their interest and verbally commits initially, but when push comes to shove, they all flake. when i tried to organize a daypack run, i had 10 people agree to purchase (the daypack was 200 dollars). as soon as we had enough people, EVERYONE, and i do mean EVERYONE (except me), flaked. so honestly, i don't trust any of you, and neither should drew unless he gets a deposit from everyone who wants one.

Not all product runs off interest failed tho, the second bball jacket run worked out. But we did it by deposit method. So if you are in, you pay a deposit and once enough deposits are in then the run will be made. Else if the interest (in the form of a deposit) is not high enough then the deposits refunded.
post #28483 of 45017
thanks for supporting my point, demonsblood
post #28484 of 45017

I'd be down for that, but it would all depend on price again.

post #28485 of 45017
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

What kind of daypack?

was trying to get a black lamb daypack run going.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011