It might be nice if you did, even of just the jacket. I try and post pics only of combinations I haven't seen in the gallery or of ones that are less common so people can see what it looks like. I.e. Olive Calf CM.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1890
Styleforum Top Picks
Drew - are there any economies of scale in having several bags in production at once? The larger product scale might help with marketing in a new area like bags. Also leather bags just seem to make such a logical extension of what you're already doing (assuming you want to extend). Unlike wallets, I presume bags cost enough to justify the full value chain (procurement through shipping). If you had two or three bags you might even get multiple buyers like with jackets.
I agree. It's good citizenship. I'll try and scare up a few pictures if the sun comes out over the next few days.
gib sample plz
No. My first paycheck from my post-graduate school job will be a celebration red moto. Or so I whisper to myself as I fall asleep.
Ya you should probably sell that TOJ1 to me just to offset the costs
Took my measurements in hopes of buying that 2013 TOJ0, but my measurements are all over the place..
Which size do you think is best?
My body measurements (in inches):
Chest: 42.5, pit to pit: 21
Sleeve Length: 24.5
Charly recommended a 50, I'm a little hesitant because I dont wanna order and be stuck with a jacket that is too small.
I'm also 5'9'' 175lbs, athletic slim build.
Look what we have here...
Which directly links to: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/22500#post_5704203
Warning: Come close (Click to show)
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 13 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 44 seconds ago
- › VOTE NOW!!! SW&D CHALLENGE ––LONG COAT PLAY (& THINGY) - 12/03/14... 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...